**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I've been hearing some national pundits giving LeBron backhanded compliments for his defense. "They keep saying he's playing great defense now but I'm concerned if you can keep it up all season".

So let me get this straight, he has caught flack for years for not playing defense, now he's catching flak for consistently playing good defense?

i think the concern is if this is sustainable for lebron. he’s back at being an elite 2 way player. it’s a long season and i personally would prefer if he’s less involved offensively- unfortunately no one else can create plays for this team like he does.

it’s a legit concern. i don’t want lebron fizzling out in may and june.

Look at AD's on-off numbers in new Orleans, chief. He was an elite individual defense. Stop it

You went from team defensive rank to individual on/off numbers but ok. Look at Zo and Hart defensive on/off. Ingram fell off a cliff moving to power forward but he was an elite iso defender last year

No question we need to load manage LeBron. We will. Just not yet. Too early.

You smoking crack if you think Bron is keeping up this effort all season. He's trying to shut people up for calling him washed.

After checking his stats and realizing iggy played 25-27 minutes the past few years i became interested. Him coming to this team would really be the final piece we need, he fits perfect.

I was thinking of iggy as a 15mpg dude in the regular season & then 25-30 in the playoffs, but this dude can still be a huge upgrade in the regular season too. Look at these highlights, Defense is still great, always making the right play.

He's actually initiating the break & blowing past players, still bouncy, still quick. A perfect fit with AD & Bron

I'm going to tonights game!!! :nthat::pimp::smile:
First one i've attended in like 6 years lol.
Im so stoked! Just wanted to make sure i saw LeBron and AD as Lakers at least once.
Thankful that no load management non-sense has been announced... so far :nerd::nerd:

Enjoy it man. The game I went to was so fun. Hasn't been a vibe like that in staples for years.

Gonna be a tough one tonight.

Section 107 bruh!! how about you?
Ima text you tonight!

107 is nice man. I used to sit wherever but lately if I can't go lower bowl, I ain't going. The corner sections of the 100's right off center court aren't too bad. Just gotta price watch and shop around.

I'll do a playoff game this year and if we make it to the finals, don't care the cost, I'm going.

Looking at this Miami team and Bam is surprisingly putting up great numbers.

13/10/5 with 2 blocks and 2 steals

Jimmy buckets havin a good season too

Back
Top Bottom