**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

It’s crazy how Javale regressed from last year
regressed from what exactly?
with AD getting post ups, and the majority pick n rolls of course hes not gonna see those rim opportunities as before.
they implemented some plays for him the past few games to get him involved, but hes essentially the same guy with a lesser role right now

regressed from what exactly?
with AD getting post ups, and the majority pick n rolls of course hes not gonna see those rim opportunities as before.
they implemented some plays for him the past few games to get him involved, but hes essentially the same guy with a lesser role right now

Yep. He is playing the same role he had with the Warriors. Just be out there.

Realistically what team in win now mode is gonna give up pieces for iggy? The nuggets have young players to give up, but does iggy really give them what they need?

The Clips could trade Harkless i guess but he's on a one year deal... i'm not sure why the Grizz would be interested in that considering their tanking.

Iggy's contract is big enough that a team would have to give up something of value to get him & i don't think it's worth it for most. MAYBE the Blazers try something i guess.

hopefully he comes on the buyout market, A lineup of

Caruso
Iggy
Bron
AD
Dwight

Defensively for a few minutes a game :pimp:

Realistically what team in win now mode is gonna give up pieces for iggy? The nuggets have young players to give up, but does iggy really give them what they need?

The Clips could trade Harkless i guess but he's on a one year deal... i'm not sure why the Grizz would be interested in that considering their tanking.

Iggy's contract is big enough that a team would have to give up something of value to get him & i don't think it's worth it for most. MAYBE the Blazers try something i guess.

Caruso
Iggy
Bron
AD
Dwight

im worried Mavs will be that team to give up draft picks for him.

fb2v49eli3x31.jpg

kp_404_slapass_in_recovery.jpg

Caruso
Iggy
Bron
AD
Dwight

Howard, AD, Bron, Green and Iggy. :pimp:
im worried Mavs will be that team to give up draft picks for him.
I say the Nuggets, Blazers (need a big first though) and maybe the Clippers if they want to prevent Iguodala from going to the Lakers.

clips have as many picks as we do to offer.
would they deal harkless and shamet for iggy, cause thats what id ask for if i was the grizz.

Howard, AD, Bron, Green and Iggy. :pimp:

I say the Nuggets, Blazers (need a big first though) and maybe the Clippers if they want to prevent Iguodala from going to the Lakers.

Nuggets have a log jam at the forward spot, plus those minutes should go to Porter. Blazers lost a big I doubt they go for Iggy but they are always that’s wildcard team that pick up players just for the hell of it. Clippers like someone said before they have no picks like us.

Reason I say Mavs is because they are looking for a playoff push. That Laker game proved they have no defensive forward. Finney-Smith was getting torched by Bron. They have the picks and they have a douche owner that hates the Lakers. I could see them doing some dumb **** like offering a 1st for him :lol:

Who’s playing time would Iggy get? And won’t everyone in here complain when he clanks FTs and wide open 3’s.....not exactly a floor spacer

Yeah I’d rather him than KCP. Higher IQ
Probably close defensively but a way better playmaker than KCP too lol
And he’s made huge shots in the finals. I’m talking 3s lol

Didn't y'all swear up and down that Ingram, Ball and Hart were good defenders? Crazy that we have the #1 defense in the league without them and the Pelicans have a bottom 3 defense.

Well Defense isn't based solely off three players... the Pels are routinely playing several rookies/second year players next to them.

Reactions: MVP
yea there isn't many trades available for Iggy & he has stated continuously he wants to play for a contender.

He would be EXACTLY what this team needs, another great perimeter defender & a playmaker.

Not to mention if we're talking just ties, Pelinka was his agent, Cook/Javale/Boogie all teammates of his in the past & he would almost assuredly be in the Lakers Closing lineups

Iggy
Green
Kuz
Bron
AD

Back
Top Bottom