**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

That Matt Barnes Lowe podcost is pretty good. Matt Barnes shares some good stories and helps that Matt is as real as they get. He said that mike brown hiring was the beginning of the end.

you can so tell Zach Lowe’s blogboy tendencies comes out from time to time but he’s preventing himself from getting slapped by Matt I hate all these blog boys that **** on Kobe for years. After this string of Kobe grieving, I will enter the Next phase of my media avoidance...and stop listening to any of these guys all together and watch laker games on tnt or espn on mute if I have to.

Man
Just a few nights ago he was tucking in his girls for the last time

Real tears fam. Heart breaking end to a life, a fatherhood and career

Still refuse to believe black mamba gone forever

why you had to fly in the fog?!?! *******
**** has me scared though. Like if Kobe can die, what about mere mortals like us. Cherish your days here.

I wonder if Kobe flew there on Saturday too
with the same pilot.

RIP Bean & Gigi
This was the first time Kobe ever took that route. Not sure if this was the usual pilot or some dude Kobe found in the penny saver.

I think the pilot was over confident in his abilities and underestimated the weather. It’s possible weather was fine and all of a sudden went to ****. But i think the pilot was under pressure to not only get there, but to get there quickly. He obviously wants to impress Kobe to remain/become his personal pilot. I’m sure it’s lucrative. But this moron should have been honest and said issa no go.

This was the first time Kobe ever took that route. Not sure if this was the usual pilot or some dude Kobe found in the penny saver.

I think the pilot was over confident in his abilities and underestimated the weather. It’s possible weather was fine and all of a sudden went to ****. But i think the pilot was under pressure to not only get there, but to get there quickly. He obviously wants to impress Kobe to remain/become his personal pilot. I’m sure it’s lucrative. But this moron should have been honest and said issa no go.
The pilot Kobe always uses. And kawhi and Kylie.

Don’t think he wanted to impress anyone but I’m sure he overestimated his abilities and underestimated the terrain and wearher
He was going too fast and too low and the fog prob covered where they slammed

Yea just wild bro I’m gonna assume that same pilot to him there the day before...
I also wonder why he decided to have that facility so far from his house man damn this sucks

Prob wanted it to be out near LA to attract more hoopers. Wish it was near his home smh

random but any y’all know if Kobe ever reconcile with Nas about the song These Are Our Heroes? Seen a pic with Nas that seemed recent and they seemed cool

Yea y’all right if that was his usual pilot then I doubt impressing Kobe was the focus. In pilot talk (no curren$y) there is something called get-there-itis. It essentially means pilots are often pressured to get their clients (who are typically wealthy/powerful) to their destination quickly. These individuals tend to be on very strict schedules as well. This causes pilots to make accommodations where they otherwise wouldn’t. Not sure if this happened or not but it’s possible

But most likely it was weather conditions the pilot flew in 100s of times before. He just encountered a stretch of dense fog that he did not expect. Tried to climb above the fog for a better visual but never made it out. That 30seconds-1minute was enough to cause him to panic and become disoriented.

This white guy gives a great account of what happened just before the crash.

Back
Top Bottom