**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don't think it's over yet. Some how some way they probably end up playing but owners better step up or I see the clippers and lakers walk...

I could also see some players being happy the Lakers and Clippers would leave.

Reading it again, the Lakers and Clippers VOTED to boycott, not necessarily saying they’re up and leaving the bubble all together. If they do decide to leave, that’s 2 of the biggest teams not playing. At that point, why even continue the playoffs?

Bucks should’ve walked out too.

The 3 biggest teams (and stars) would’ve had the owners figuring it by tonight

I really hope there is change in america

But I also really hope our team eventually stays but Lou Will Pav bev and Harrell leave

Part of me also thinks like If the lakers boycott and go home. What are they gonna do to be a difference maker now that they won’t be in front of the cameras. Sure LeBron can do stuff but what about Dwight Howard? Or montrezl Harrell? are they gonna be invited to cnn to talk? For most the games is the biggest platform

50wjrr084gj51.jpg

Screenshot_20200828-095208_Chrome.jpg

We will see...

They just haven't updated anything during this. They have the Clippers/Mavs for tomorrow, but no way they'd be playing first. It should be the 3 OG canceled games (tomorrow) then the others on Sunday. UNLESS, the NBA wants to 'recalibrate" us to the Sunday time slot.

Back
Top Bottom