**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The role players outside of KCP were super nervous. Hopefully the guys aren't as nervous tomorrow.

Last edited:
Energy from the team went from “jobs not done” and “it’s not over”

To: LeBron or ad for MVP? Where we gonna party after we win? Hmm are we gonna wear purple or black Kobe jerseys??? Hmmm??

I’ve seen this before. 2016 game 4. Warriors win. Their post fame, Klay starts talking trash. Says “LeBron needs to man up” or something to that effect. Curry laughing.

like Phil jackson use to say, the smallest thing can turn a series. One play. One push. One elbow to the head etc.

Definitely noticed this..green gave me hope hitting that first 3 tho. Game 6 they’ll all be ready. Kinda reminds of the 2000 Lakers/Pacers series. Lakers went up 3-1, lost game 5 and closed em out game 6.

Bad comparison. That 2000 Finals Lakers got blown out in game 5 at Indiana :lol:

They need to win tomorrow. I already experienced more than enough sports heartbreak this year when the 49ers decided to blow a 10 point lead in the final 8 minutes of the super bowl. Until the Dodgers actually seal the deal, I’m traumatized by their October heartbreaks of years past.

I just hope they get a lead early, if they could manage to go up early, they’ll be fine. The longer Miami hangs around, the more confident they get.

Jimmy minutes gotta catch up at some point.

AD/Bron the only two that should guard him all night AND they both need to attack him as well.

Sick of him playin 42 minutes a night with one single foul. Attack Jimmy all night and force the others to beat us.

Bron need to Suck it up and play him down the stretch if need be.

Hell Let AD or someone have their “K. Love moment”

If Vogel doesn't make adjustments he will just use the screens to hunt match ups with two shooters. This is why the AD match up wasn't working as well last game.

For those saying the jersey choice didn’t matter....

14F32CB2-EAC5-4803-B717-8432FE96658F.jpeg

For those saying the jersey choice didn’t matter....

14F32CB2-EAC5-4803-B717-8432FE96658F.jpeg
Hmm

I’d have to think about this...

i think it hurt us and our role players MORE then it helped motivate the heat

I understand if they just flat out played us but we made TONS of mistakes.Forgetting to box out. Forgetting to face guard their shooters the full 24 seconds and not for 21 seconds. Forgetting how to hit wide open 3s and forgetting that when get a rebound with 5 seconds left, pass to LeBron who is open. And vogels inability to make adjustments mid game.

we had a 16 point turnaround in the second half before they made up 4 pts and won by 3. Still, I’m not in the camp of “we will fix those things and everything will be honky dory” bc each game Has been very different and it’s clear spoelstra is light years better then Vogel. Plus our shooting is a big mystery. We can easily go 28 percent tomorrow...or 39 percent.

Vogel needs to watch Miami tape and see how they are able to hunt our guards with Butler and emulate that same play for LeBron like he did in game 1.

So yea I think jersey change was a HORRIBLE idea. BUT not necessarily bc it motivated the Heat but more so bc it gave guys like Kuzma and AC a sense of invincibility that’s not earned and or should ever be the way in a finals game

y’all getting worked up for nothing. Lakers havent lost b2b since january.

miami heat is a cute team but this ends tomorrow.
but in january, it was 4 straight. And you can't use that as a ruler, saying january, makes it seem mad long ago. ignoring the 5.5 month layoff. in bball terms, it wasnt that long. Plus guys are tired as hell.

ITS LAKER DAY FELLAS, LETS CHANGE ALL THAT DANNY GREEN ENERGY AND CHANNEL IT TO A VICTORY!

AYYY LESSSSGOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom