**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Need to come out with more energy. MIA looked like they’re the one up 3-1 and trying to close it out in mamba jerseys smh

I’m confident we’ll win game 6
If we can just manage to get off to a decent start we’ll be fine. All of our games we have to exert so much energy coming back from these 9-13 point leads

We have always responded after a loss...

Do it one more time and we are champs.

Just can't start slow. We have to go hard. No way guards should be outrebouding AD.

We have always responded after a loss...

Do it one more time and we are champs.

Just can't start slow. We have to go hard. No way guards should be outrebouding AD.
Y’all bigger then me

I’ve given up hope. Last nights loss has my head spinning. Stomach hurts. Not sure I can handle watching the next game. Might have to take a leave of absence like Rudy Tomjonavich in 2004

You can miss shoot around and still play right?
They don’t have shoot around in every other day games. Just film sessions

did AD not do interviews today? Maybe he’s getting around the clock treatment and wants to keep the heat guessing or is just pissed and doesn’t wanna talk about the loss?

did AD not do interviews today? Maybe he’s getting around the clock treatment and wants to keep the heat guessing or is just pissed and doesn’t wanna talk about the loss?
I think I read they didn’t even do any media availability

did AD not do inte
rviews today? Maybe he’s getting around the clock treatment and wants to keep the heat guessing or is just pissed and doesn’t wanna talk about the loss?
I didn’t know that.

Was gonna suggest he get as much rest as possible for that injury. need him & bron to go off

r0s6atcizcs51.jpg

Whoever’s idea it was to wear the black jerseys yesterday is the stupidest person ever

I’m Thinking it was Jeanie Buss and Linda Rambis idea.

Mamba jerseys

Gold shoes

egg layed.

Mother****ers. When I see them in these streets.

hope someone defaces all their murals. .

Honestly don’t think Bron can give us another masterpiece like that. Squandered opportunity

now we need him to be regular Lebron and role players step up like Thai Lady Boy Puzma

Honestly don’t think Bron can give us another masterpiece like that. Squandered opportunity

now we need him to be regular Lebron and role players step up like Thai Lady Boy Puzma
He don’t need to. He hasn’t during our wins

Also...maybe he’s better off being a distributor

also I know he played amazing but the way he was shooting he should have had 45 points. He should have taken all those shots Kuzma and Morris were taking and missing in the 4th

Vogels inability to trap or double Butler has been the reason why we lose.

Back
Top Bottom