**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

9ls9estfbhs51.jpg

I noticed in the first half the lakers were posting LeBron and he was getting to t he paint at will. Hate that they went away from that.

I think LeBron will look to have at least 7assists in the first quarter. He knows he has to get help from his supporting cast

Also, we have got to solve the butler pick and rolls. It’s a damn shame we can stop harden but not butler

Headed to Vegas for the night. Really wished they could’ve closed it out while I was in the city, but it is what it is. Nerves on max.

but in january, it was 4 straight. And you can't use that as a ruler, saying january, makes it seem mad long ago. ignoring the 5.5 month layoff. in bball terms, it wasnt that long. Plus guys are tired as hell.
Both of you are wrong

can’t use regular season lack of two losses in a row here. But you also can’t quote the 4 straight lost in December: that was a long road trip and AD didn’t play in one or two of those games.

Game day! Let’s go Laker nation! Hoping for a great effort as strong performance from the whole squad. One W, so close!

For the record I was only joking about “releasing the hounds” on Danny Green. I didn’t threaten his life or family lol

I’m a little confused about AD

Vs Houston, they had shorter defenders on him and they posted him up, he turned around. Face up, double or no double. 22 foot jumper. He made like 3-4 straight and we’d take a big lead

This series he gets the ball in the post vs crowder or iggy, holds it and panics.
Just turn around and shoot over them. Those are much better shots then half of what we put up sometime

Ehh ima be honest I’m over the whole Danny green stuff yea he missed the shot but guess what we got another game today we still up 3-2 and I’m just gonna hope he go out there and play with a chip on his shoulder and play well LETS GET TGIS SHIP!!!!

I blame the 14 points in 3 possessions, the poor defense and falling behind consistently. Danny wasn't responsible for that. The last shot was his season in a nutshell. He isn't a good shooter anymore. If he knocks down the occasional 3 that's great but you can't count on it. This team is a defensive team and hasn't played great on D. Partly because the refs call a foul for Butler every single time but party because Vogel can't seem to make in game adjustments.

I’m a little confused about AD

Vs Houston, they had shorter defenders on him and they posted him up, he turned around. Face up, double or no double. 22 foot jumper. He made like 3-4 straight and we’d take a big lead

This series he gets the ball in the post vs crowder or iggy, holds it and panics.
Just turn around and shoot over them. Those are much better shots then half of what we put up sometime
I think him seeing the extra defenders in the vicinity making him hesitate

I think he should just turn and shoot too lol

I blame the 14 points in 3 possessions, the poor defense and falling behind consistently. Danny wasn't responsible for that. The last shot was his season in a nutshell. He isn't a good shooter anymore. If he knocks down the occasional 3 that's great but you can't count on it. This team is a defensive team and hasn't played great on D. Partly because the refs call a foul for Butler every single time but party because Vogel can't seem to make in game adjustments.
Miami made changes to the angles with which they were setting screens for butler and Vogel couldn’t figure it out. At this point I hope Vogel watched film and just copies what they did for Butler and implements it for LeBron. After game 1 LeBron hasn’t had a single small guy switch onto him. Yet we SWITCH EVERY SINGLE TIME on butler. Lol. Just go under and force him to take a 3

Think about this. If that tough 3 to end the first half by Jimmy Butler rims out we win that game. This is ending tonight fellas let’s goooooo

Think about this. If that tough 3 to end the first half by Jimmy Butler rims out we win that game. This is ending tonight fellas let’s goooooo

The heat played a perfect game and stole a victory.

All we have to do is play our game....that's it.

The heat played a perfect game and stole a victory.

All we have to do is play our game....that's it.
Ya that’s true

those first half offensive rebounds BY THEIR GUARDS that lead to easy layups. Robinson taking advantage of EVERY single head turn by Kcp or green. Butler not missing and getting every call. AD getting hurt.
It was a perfect storm.

LeBron has an average game By his standards and we lose by 13. I wish we did

Maybe it just my thoughts but man...do the opposite, feed Danny Green often tonight. Let the shooter shoot, see if he responds with confidence.

Back
Top Bottom