**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If we make it to the Finals and play BKN, the more I think about it the more I like Schroder going up against Kyrie and his mental makeup in that series.

Schroder will give Kyrie absolute fits me thinks :lol:

He wants a tv show
I saw him yesterday walking with his baby mama and homie while someone was recording them
Dude is 10 years late

If we make it to the Finals and play BKN, the more I think about it the more I like Schroder going up against Kyrie and his mental makeup in that series.

Schroder will give Kyrie absolute fits me thinks :lol:
You like bkn with their lack of inside presence on both ends? Interesting

He wants a tv show
I saw him yesterday walking with his baby mama and homie while someone was recording them
Dude is 10 years late

probably for his YouTube, I saw he just hit 100k subs on there :lol: . Maybe spectrum sportsnet will give him a mini series. Any offer he turns down from the Lakers in the off-season he would be foolish, seems like he likes the Lakers lifestyle and everything that comes with it.

Not getting ahead of myself but I'm watching this Portland versus Denver game and I was wondering: would Dennis Schroeder be the best guard in the series against the Nuggets? Denver is giving heavy minutes to Austin Rivers and some guy named Compazo

He wants a tv show
Dude is 10 years late
DS?

he has a active YouTube channel. It’s decent. He is super German. Speaks it 100 percent of the time.

It’s kind of cool though because you can tell the difference between his wife and an American wife, because she actually cooks for him, takes care of the baby while cleaning the house too.

Last edited:
1E8D38CD-E00E-4DE9-A9B3-7057D392AD02.jpeg

TF is that momo smile hahaha

Not getting ahead of myself but I'm watching this Portland versus Denver game and I was wondering: would Dennis Schroeder be the best guard in the series against the Nuggets? Denver is giving heavy minutes to Austin Rivers and some guy named Compazo
Far and away.

Rivers wasn't even on a team IIRC two months ago.

That Denver backcourt got ravaged by injuries and are basically playing third stringers at this point.

Did they say that Barton was going to return soon? They showed him working out before the game, but I wasn't really paying attention to if he was going to return soon.

Clippers & their tanking really gifted us a clear path to the Finals as long as we're healthy. Por/Den is going 7 & whoever wins is likely getting swept. WCF i honestly have no idea who ends up there, The Clippers actually showed some form of heart against Dallas, but if they don't make it i think it's quick work against anyone else on that side of the bracket.

Lakers NT thread be like: "Dennis needs to stop worrying about YouTube giveaways and he needs to be working on jumpers in the gym. He's Hollywood now"

Side note, is YouTube money that good to wear an NBA player making tens of millions annually she's real money from it? I always got the impression that YouTubers don't make that much money unless they have millions of followers

Back
Top Bottom