**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Good thing there's a game tonight LOL ready to talk about basketball again and less dramatics.

IDC all that much about what Russ says... there's some truth to it, but at the same time fans probably don't really want to hear it especially while the team is struggling.

He should do a better job of reading the room dawg LOL

Professional athletes shouldn't be bothered by boos, nor should they take it home with them. I feel like you know when you're not playing well, you don't need any strangers telling you something that you already know... so do better.

Basketball is just a game, BUT you came to LA (I think) with hopes of winning a championship. So play with the urgency that this is the best opportunity that you're ever going to get to be in this type of a situation.

A lot of the heat RW gets, he brings upon himself...one with his play, two with his comments.

This is really Iverson at the end of his career all over again smh.

Not that we didn’t already know he’s a goner at the end of the season but why leak this now?

2D2BF7F6-4CF7-4A49-8DCE-B03E7810B2D5.jpeg

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/...needs-a-surprise-playoff-run-to-save-his-job/

I think Vogel will be fine. He should be given a season to deal with the after effects of this season.

All these article are just more ways to beat us while we're down.

It can be that he has been very disappointing for us and deserves criticism.

It can also be that fans have crossed the line.

It can be both things.

I think it's both things.

-foe

It can be that he has been very disappointing for us and deserves criticism.

It can also be that fans have crossed the line.

It can be both things.

I think it's both things.

-foe
It is definitely both. Being here makes it worse. He's been heckled before, had popcorn thrown on him and so forth. But for this to happen from the team he's wanted to play for and from his hometown hits different. Criticism is one thing but boos, heckling and namecalling from your hometown fans are too much imo. He does deserve criticism though.

I think Vogel will be fine. He should be given a season to deal with the after effects of this season.

All these article are just more ways to beat us while we're down.
If he isn't fired this offseason he comes back as a lame duck coach. Either way writing is on the wall he doesn't appear to have a long term future in LA

If he isn't fired this offseason he comes back as a lame duck coach. Either way writing is on the wall he doesn't appear to have a long term future in LA
Makes more sense to fire him midway into the next season.

Remember there are not many quality candidates out there. At the end of the day he's won with us. It makes more sense to keep him and see if we can fix this next season, than to hire a low quality coach and be stuck in the same situation.

Russ has said he needs to play better, he hasn’t though.

The team at full has been together for like 16 games, if they ever started to get rolling and he saw that his role is relegated to something of a lesser role, I think he’d play along. But the team has been injured and **** and it’s resting a lot on his head, I don’t think he’s been good and there is a lot of pressure. This is the pressure cooker you get when to play with LeBron, maybe he wasn’t ready, who knows, but if we want to have any chance of playing in the off-season he needs to get it together. Whether justified or not, berating him and his family isn’t helping, he’ll get enough of that on the road.

Still don't know how Nunn been out for this long......
According to what's been told, he should be back in some weeks. Before the month is over.

With him back, I think he helps a lot. Helps when Monk is off and Russ is Russing it up. Bruh just needs to get on the court.

I think signing Augustin was a sign Nunn isn't returning this season.
It's possible but don't think that's a foregone conclusion. Signing Augustin could've just been for in case he didn't come back. Late March has been the timetable for a while for Nunn so might as well get someone just in case he doesn't.

a season for the ages
A true pleasure to witness

$70 mill to Russ
20-4 after all star break
Wait til Nunn gets back
It’s only December

Never change NT

Glad I have tomorrow off. For sure having a drink tonight.

If Bron plays we got a chance. If not...smh

Guy gets paid 40 mil.

Guy stinks.

Guy gets booed and heckled.

Guy says he doesn't care and doesn't take it home with him.

Same guy has his entire family and himself crying on social media or to reporters about the same heckling.

And people are making excuses for him.

Season needs to end already.

JollyTeemingHarrierhawk-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom