**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Watching espn Packers Wizards

My god Hield and Turner would fit so well with lakers

Carlisle and Packers dumb though. They need to give the keys to Duarte and Matherin with Halliburton

just let westbrook drive to the rim. i dont care if he makes it or misses it man

its better than these other shots from these other idiots

Are we finally starting to see the decline of Lebron? H'e putting up all his usual career averages but he's shooting a much lower percentage and turning the ball over like crazy.

It's only a few games into the season so he hopefully he snaps out of it.

Are we finally starting to see the decline of Lebron? H'e putting up all his usual career averages but he's shooting a much lower percentage and turning the ball over like crazy.

Naturally he's declining but at the same time he has no space to operate. If he wasn't seeing three or four guys every time he drives...

Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 take espn. Turner is on.

Also, no Deebo Sunday
Myles Turner - 27 pts, 11 rebs, 4 blocks, 3-4 three pointers.

Hmm I wonder how effective AD would be if he had that 2016 Boogie Cousins-like production alongside him.

I mean, never in a million years could DJones or TBryant ever put up something similar to that statline when Myles can do it any given day of the week.

But of course, we dont need no bigs cause AD is a gotdamn center!

Hmmm......LOL

Yep.

But he’s also playing PF now and that banging in the paint will take a toll on you for sure.

Meanwhile Rudy G and KAT have a combined 34 points and 25 rebounds, Minnesota has 11 blocks to our 5 and DJones has 3 and 7 in 25 minutes of action holding down the center position.

Yeah this game finna be another L.

Back
Top Bottom