**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Like if the wrist was still hurt from last night, I get sitting him. But it's the foot again. Should've just sat him last night.

I don’t mind not playing the back to back, but why play against Memphis over OKC? Did he get injured yesterday or something?

Finish the year, pray Bron can come back and we can try to make the play in, and then face the #1 seed Denver and then trade them next year. Get off this ride.

got damn man
100% should have just sat him mem game and played him tonight

okc one more important in the standings race
i just dnot get it

unless he actually really got hurt then idk

*2 days later*........

WhAt ArE wE eVeN DiScuSsInG?!?!?!?!?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I watched that man dominate yesterday. I’ve already told you he could miss the rest of the year & I’m still not entertaining trading him. If you gon keep quoting me we’re going to have this discussion every day. I’ll be sure to at you from now on every time he plays superstar level.

I still think they can win tonight against okc with no SGA

Under what circumstances would we keep our pick in the draft this year?
Well, if we want to trade our pick it would need to be attached to salary

So you’re either signing and trading D’lo with the pick (and maybe 2029).

Or Beasley and 2023

Or Bamba and 2023

If they are smart they will keep the pick. At 12-16 you can get a very very very good player.

Booker
Kawhi
George
Mitchell

Etc. The list of players picked that range is endless

But they are not smart. They played ad last night and not today. So yea. They ****ing idiots. They will trade the 13th pick for a 3rd string center.

I like AD i really do
season goes as he goes lol

but **** just been harder and harder to defend him
i understand that a lot of it had to do with piss poor rosters so bron and ad work load is more than ideal

but also

wtf lol

I watched that man dominate yesterday. I’ve already told you he could miss the rest of the year & I’m still not entertaining trading him. If you gon keep quoting me we’re going to have this discussion every day. I’ll be sure to at you from now on every time he plays superstar level.

I still think they can win tonight against okc with no SGA

I hope you @ me every day then......

But you won't, cuz he's not that guy. He's a taller Kawhi. Part time player. Great WHEN he plays, tons of DNP's and lots of meh moments.

But sure, wait til he has no value to figure it out. 👍

I’m not shocked at the incompetence

I’m 90% sure the lakers staff didn’t know they had a game tonight vs OKC. That’s the only way to logically explain their decision to play AD last night vs today

ooof.

cant even defend cuh anymore mna :lol:

has been given all the chances in the world
this just who he'll be
injury prone. but for the 15-20 games you can get out of him heathy he's a top 10 talent **** even top 7

they gotta just try to get him on that load management program and time that 20 game stretch for the post season :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom