**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Screenshot_20230417_191655_Instagram.jpg

Copping this

Not gonna lie, I'm nervous af about Wednesday. We always have these confidence boosting games... and then "WTAF?" games. Going up 2-0 ON THE ROAD against the #2 seed... maaaaan... that's tough. I mean I get that our team is essentially 2 months old, best defense since the deadline, top 3 team since the deadline... I get all that.

Just nervous.
I think there's a solid chance had they fielded this roster to start the season, LAL wouldve been the 2 seed and MEM or perhaps LAC or GSW woulda been 7th

AD gonna have to get his Bruce Lee on cause this year's playoffs is the Game of Death

JJackson in round 1

Sabonis in round 2

Ayton or Jokic in round 3

Giannis and Lopez in the Finals

Tall task but If he proves it and carries this team to the top of the Tower as the full time 5 and wins it, his jersey gonna be hanging up in the rafters next to Bron's when it's time.
Screenshot_20230417_221231_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230417_221514_Facebook.jpg

If the shot isn’t falling, he can still provide a ton finding guys open. And that can hold him over for enough time to get one to fall.

There was stretch in the 3rd where Ja was getting hot and uncharacteristically hitting 3s. Had 8 points in 2-3 minutes.
In that stretch
-DLo started it off with a 3. Answered by a Ja 3.
-DLo pull up. Answered by a Ja 3.
-DLo assist to Rui for a 3. Answered by a Ja pull up
-DLo then picks up another assist to Rui for 3.
Next 40 seconds was trading misses until AD got a bucket off a DS and Ja subbed out after a travel call

Those are moments where the game could have gotten away quick.
From there they controlled the game to the end of the 3rd. Lost momentum by having too many bench guys out there at once to start the 4th (Beasley and TBJ)

When there is 3+ of the AD/Bron/DLo/AR, just need Rui or Vando or DS to hit the open shots. They will get them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom