**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This whole let Bron half *** it until it’s crunch time thing is irritating to watch on the court. He’ll have a two handed tip slam in the 4th but give up open layups for 3 quarters. He obviously isn’t healthy but you can’t play with 4 on defense for that long.

AD back it’s a win on Friday though.

This whole let Bron half *** it until it’s crunch time thing is irritating to watch on the court. He’ll have a two handed tip slam in the 4th but give up open layups for 3 quarters. He obviously isn’t healthy but you can’t play with 4 on defense for that long.

AD back it’s a win on Friday though.
He’s old man. This his 20th season, cut the guy a little slack

He’s old man. This his 20th season, cut the guy a little slack

I’m not being hard on him. Just stating the obvious that he isn’t healthy, look at how he looked before he got hurt this year. Hes picking and choosing when to jump/run at things now and has blown gimme’s at the rim

hope hes 100

typically after some **** like this he has a good bounce back game tho but **** man lol

i think it might be time to change the starting line up a bit and take vando out

they're sitting on him on offense. would help free up the floor a little imo

87C6976F-7B57-4F93-998E-819FD5294599.jpeg

am I the only one that thinks these mfers on the warriors are hacks? white donte always pulling some undercutting ********....draymond is draymond....steph never gets called for **** because he steph (Lebron prob benefits from this too a bit)....looney always be doing some dirty **** when boxing out, like swinging up top on a box out...like how you swinging your arm that high on a box out to clock someone in the eye/temple?????

bottom line is the refs were dog **** today...and worst thing is I expect them to continue being dog **** in their favor :smh:

Last edited:
Warriors got my attention

But I just can’t imagine Bron and AD going out like some light the beam wannabes

If you play Vando.
could try 3-4 and 5-4 P&Rs. Where the key is to draw a hard hedge by Bron or AD and get Vando at the hoop.

Only need it to be successful twice.

And Vando has to play with energy. Shot goes up get to the hoop for a rebound.

15 minutes of being relentless. If he picks up 6 fouls trying to hustle. It is what it is. But it would be more disruptive than anything.

Bruh this game was expected. Stay healthy. close out at home and end this series.
Draymond been auditioning for the lakers. :emoji_clap:

Back
Top Bottom