**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This isn't about Jeanie or Rob... only about Ballmer.

Clips multi-gazillionare owner decides to let a max level player (that they gave up how many years of draft capital to get) because of what exactly?

I think you told me he was the best, I just wanna know if you've changed your mind.

And let's say they trade Russ and his $4 mil tomorrow.

*Oh, also signed off on bringing back Porter Jr into the league who ah well let's just say isn't a very nice guy.

Now he just added DJJ at 3/30.

As well as keeping Harden at 2/70.

But he wouldn't give PG a 4th year (age 37)

Seems to be doin ok.

PG wants Max money for 4 years at ages 34-35-36-37.

Ballmer agreed to ages 34-35-36 but won't keep payin for his glory years.

Even Harden only got 2 years. Age 35 and 36.

Again, not helping your case.
So you think this is a good move for Ballmer?

4 years from now who knows what the cap will look like, and PG will be an expiring contract.

Clip.png

They should be trying to win now because their draft cupboard is looking pretty empty.

But yeah good luck with Harden, Kawhi and DJJ... is that even a play-in team? (Totally makes up for having a year long negotiation with your max player but then deciding to let him walk....for nothing)

He's gotta be the best in the biz!

So you think this is a good move for Ballmer?

4 years from now who knows what the cap will look like, and PG will be an expiring contract.

Clip.png

They should be trying to win now because their draft cupboard is looking pretty empty.

But yeah good luck with Harden, Kawhi and DJJ... is that even a play-in team? (Totally makes up for having a year long negotiation with your max player but then deciding to let him walk....for nothing)

He's gotta be the best in the biz!

Again, he may have something else cookin.

You wanna ride for Jeanie, you go ahead. I won't try to stop you.

Again, he may have something else cookin.

You wanna ride for Jeanie, you go ahead. I won't try to stop you.
Haven't mentioned her at all.

Again, this is just about Ballmer.

He can be looking at the long term, but it's still gonna sting if (when) Kawhi goes down next season and the Clips end up in the lottery only to have to give the pick to OKC.

Anyhow, good for him for taking a stand

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom