**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Davis won't stop Joker... but he should be able to put up some speed bumps.

The key is making sure the rest of the team don't have it going. Davis should continue to focus all on defense instead of trying to get into a numbers match with Jokic IMO.

His defensive intensity has broke these last two teams to the point of them being scared of AD in the paint.

On vacay right now so couldn't watch the game at hotel and went to bed and woke up to a win. Went through thread before highlights haha
Lfggggg rest up and game plan

The 🔑 to beating Denver 4x outta 7 is to neutralize the effectiveness of Aaron Gordon, Brown Jr, Green, and MPJ.

You can let Jokic get his 25-12-7 and let Murray get his occasional 25 but we absolutely cannot let Aaron Gordon, BBrown Jr, and MPJ torch us for 18-23 apiece 4 games outta 7.

Our 4 guards - DLo, AR, Lonnie, and Schroder - should be more than enough to keep Murray and KCP in check

Denver's strength are their Forwards and Wings. Much is going to be demanded from Bron, Rui, Vando, Gabriel, and even Troy Brown this series.

TT and AD should be enough to handle Jokic.

let joker try to beat us with scoring

We made Steph life hell we can make Murray’s hell. Same approach. Nullify Murray and the others we win

Honestly feel like gsw was the hardest matchup for us since they literally the apex of our weakness lol or is it me

Denver may be a better overall team than GS but they aren't as tested or tough & they don't have a Curry Level threat on their team. I think beating the defending champions is gonna be a real boost to everyone not named Bron/AD.

This is a perfect series for Vando if you ask me, whether its Gordon or Porter he could do a good job of bottling either one up, & they have an extreme lack of rim protection.

I’m so pumped we beat GS

Nugs are gonna be a tough game but I think our defense is good enough to put a stop to Murray and Gordan. Ad gonna have a tough time in the paint, Jokic is built dif man

Good morning Laker Nation! Let’s all enjoy this weekend! What great feeling to knock off the defending champs. Damn it feels good!

Back
Top Bottom