**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Gonna be some type of sign and trade with D’Lo this off season unless he really played himself into leaving for a 1+1 prove it deal somewhere which I feel he really did because of how trash he was in the WCF. Literally unplayable, he was diarrhea soft on defense and offense and it wasn’t from lack of opportunities. His *** was shook the moment KCP let him know from tip off of game 1, they were gonna share a bunk in a jail cell. KCP and Bruce Brown were the ones hitting all those shots that we hoped D’Lo was going to make. Not surprised he got worse and scared with each round, he just not built for championship ball.

Gonna be some type of sign and trade with D’Lo this off season unless he really played himself into leaving for a 1+1 prove it deal somewhere which I feel he really did because of how trash he was in the WCF. Literally unplayable, he was diarrhea soft on defense and offense and it wasn’t from lack of opportunities. His *** was shook the moment KCP let him know from tip off of game 1, they were gonna share a bunk in a jail cell. KCP and Bruce Brown were the ones hitting all those shots that we hoped D’Lo was going to make. Not surprised he got worse and scared with each round, he just not built for championship ball.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ratsull put up 13/3/5 on 42/31/76 splits in the playoffs. On-off numbers 0.0 on and +6.6 off. He's always been a mediocre to bad playoff performer, that's why he shouldn't be back above all else.

It's pretty simple. If we could theoretically do a one-for-one swap, Russell for Kyrie, everyone would do it but it can't work that way. We would have to renounce the rights of many of The players who helped us reach the Conference Finals which would leave us with very little depth.

AD is injury prone, LeBron is older and injury prone and Kyrie Irving is injury prone. We need depth around them to simply make it to the postseason

I do think the Dlo hate is a little harsh....

Loved what he brought to our team this year, disappointing conference finals but he wasn't the only one.

AR had his stretches, AD, LJ, Vando......BEASLEY by far the MOST DISSAPOINTING ON THE ROSTER

Dlo's positives this year far outweighed his negatives.

He's a good player, good locker room guy.

Would love him back for the right price.

Back
Top Bottom