**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lakers look good against some scrubs lol
someone had to lose

d'lo ...

Thats My Quarterback Shades On GIF - Thats My Quarterback Shades On  Interview - Discover & Share GIFs

thats #mybasketballplayer

This is such a weird year, I can't fully wrap my head around it.

All of us (well most of us)were all happy to get Darvin Ham and applauded the front office for going with him. Now a year and a half later we are calling for him to be fired. I don't blame the front office for being reluctant to get rid of darvin because the Lakers don't want to become that franchise that cycle through coaches at an alarming pace, we're basically averaging a new coach every 2.5 years since Phil Jackson left.

We all applauded Rob for the great job he did assembling the roster in the offseason and now just a couple of months later we're calling him an idiot? We all loved this roster before the season started.

I just don't know what to make of things. My biggest fear is that the Lakers make a trade just for the sake of making a trade. I don't think Murray moves the needle all that much and certainly wouldn't make us a title contender. I wouldn't be in favor of a trade if we have to give up a first-round pick.

Blaming coaches is what this fan base does. Even phil would get complaints from game to game.

We should really stop it but we won't.

We thought running it back would work. After a WCF run why would you make major changes especially after making changes after a championship run and it clearly not working out.

It's just a crazy year.

I hope whatever moves we make are the right ones. Honestly we can't keep throwing these FRP's around to appease Bron. At some point we will have a rebuild and we will need thoe FRP's.

Kinda is what it is.

Team is talented enough, but has weaknesses (guard athleticism, shooting). Pelinka did his job for the most part with the roster.

Not a Murray fan. Seems like a lateral move to trade D'Lo AND picks for him.

But it won't matter with HiP coaching, who I'm nor sure the the players believe in.

Back
Top Bottom