**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Murray was an all league defender at one point.
Word on the street is that he is good off ball, has good instincts and anticipation (steals, deflections) but a below average 1 on 1 defender, ball stopper......

I mean you look at his frame, he aint stopping no one from getting to the hoop...he's lighter in the pockets than AR

Jovan and Mike Scotto did a deadline thing and talked about DLo and Murray.

And the entire conversation was, they need a third team. And LA, not Atlanta will have to send picks and/or players to the third team.

Moron (not Jovan and Scotto….. Pelinka)

Brogdon is legit, just injury prone. Don't think he can play 30+ minutes every night. Needs some rest days

The difference between Murray & D'Lo defensively is that Murray is a great athlete vs one who's below average. Even if D'Lo tries on defense he struggles because he doesn't have the physical ability. IDK if he's worth two picks tho, but the ability to guard quick guards 1 on 1 & speed in transition are two things that are sorely missing from this team

They let Caruso walk though, not trade. That was the issue.

They had no problem trading all their other home grown talent away. But Caruso/AR where they draw the line? 🤔

my favorite part has been for DLo to go to a third team. They will send out a first swap or multiple seconds.

:lol:

Multiple firsts, last draft’s first round pick to in the aggregate be the same

If ATL changes their stance and decides to take DLo, Max, and a first round pick for Dejounte, then I can see the Lakers making a push to get DeRozan and Drummond and perhaps even sign Biyombo to shore up the roster

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_1-25-2024_2-51-56PM.png

Screenshot_20240125_145346_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240125_145355_Samsung Internet.jpg

#18 if Ham actually did his job and coached up his role players

Additionally, by bringing in a DeRozan, a Drummond, and a Dejounte, the Lakers would add a lot more veteran leadership to the locker room dynamic which means significant value to the rest of the team especially the influence those guys would have on the younger players, MAKING HAM'S JOB MUCH MUCH EASIER. That's the key, since it's been proven Ham isn't ready yet in the "coaching up the role players" category, which is vital on a championship team's journey.

Ham needs his

D emar
A ndre
D ejounte

to help him out :lol:

Last edited:
Here take all our trash and give us all your good players…

Yeah can totally see these realistic trades going down 🔥
Funny how last year y'all were saying the same thing and calling Beverley, Nunn, TB, JTA, Jones, and Westbrook "Laker trash" while thinking Rob ain't savvy enough to work that magic yet here we are again. 😂😂😂😂

There's a reason why sports agents aka sales agents turn into GM's who can orchestrate DEALS with other GM's. Dr. Buss the best deal maker of them all made his wealth in doing countless multimillion dollar real estate deals and when he made Jerry West his GM they became a powerful tandem that built all those title teams.

What's my avatar pic say? Let's just enjoy part 2 of the saga shall we :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Define robbery…

Washington/Rui trade was a cap dump, and Utah/Min trade was basically exchanging mid pieces that just fit better (at least last season)

Honestly it seems Atlanta wants to shed salary (I don't get it either) but they want Capella and Murray gone.

If we can move pieces and get that...I got no issue.

If we don't do the Murray deal then isn't probably just smaller stuff but too much smoke with Murray. I hope it happens.

Back
Top Bottom