**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

DLo is 24 threes from setting the Lakers all time single season record.

And if he breaks it, will pass Rick Fox and Eddie Jones for 9th and 8th all-time Lakers.
D'Angelo Russell has proven this year that he belongs and that he is serious about being a piece to the championship puzzle.

Can't help but respect that.

I still don't/won't believe it until I see it in the playoffs. But he's been playing well.

Gabe was more than serviceable during the Heat run last year. If him and Vando can get right by playoffs that means no Cam or Taurean in the lineup 😍

A template of what the Lakers minutes break down should look like if they were completely healthy and if they actually had a competent coach who utilizes the 2-Big championship formula with AD playing roughly 60% of his minutes at PF and 40% of his minutes at center, similar to how the Lakers utilized him in 2020.

PG: DLo (35) / AR (13) -- 48 total minutes

SG: AR (19) / Dinwiddie (21) / Prince (3) / Reddish (5) -- 48 total minutes

SF: Bron (33) / Rui (10) / Prince (5) -- 48 total minutes

PF: AD (21) / Vando (15) / Rui (12) -- 48 total minutes

C: Hayes (17) / Wood (17) / AD (14) -- 48 total minutes

Total avg minutes per player if Ham had a clue in balancing his rotations. Ntm, putting his players in their proper position so his guys are no longer playing out of position

Russell 35 mpg
Reaves 32 mpg
Bron 33 mpg
AD 35 mpg
Rui 22 mpg
Dinwiddie 21 mpg
Hayes 17 mpg
Wood 17 mpg
Vando 15 mpg
Prince 8 mpg
Reddish 5 mpg

Last edited:
LeBron’s face when DLo passed him the ball :lol:

fcy3406kslmc1.jpeg

:lol:

DLo is 24 threes from setting the Lakers all time single season record.

And if he breaks it, will pass Rick Fox and Eddie Jones for 9th and 8th all-time Lakers.

We gotta be the last team to have somebody break our 3pt record :lol:

I'm sure every other team has somebody break theirs the last 3-5 years.

Since 1/6/24

IMG_6447.jpeg

The 12/1/23-1/5/24 stretch of 6-10 killed them.
An all around franchise what the **** is going on in December.

Ham was drunk at the wheel, nursing injuries and they were on the road a lot of the month.

Ham was drunk at the wheel, nursing injuries and they were on the road a lot of the month.

They were the 3rd seed after a blowout win versus the Pelicans on December 7th

Get the win on the 9th to win the IST (Still don't understand how there are no standings benefits to that, even if it were just automatic seeding in all tiebreakers)

Then 3-10 from after the IST game to January 5th.
The benchings (in game and starting lineups), going away from functional game plans, then the defensive lineups that didn't do well defensively and were atrocious on offense, the minutes roller coasters for clothes, all to then eventually settle on an iteration of the playoff lineups was masterfully dumb for that month

Sabonis is a strong mofo
AD needs to use his size and shoot over him

Fox always worries me, hopefully Dlo can make him work on D

Sabonis usually dominates AD in games I’ve seen this year. He is not afraid of AD. Hopefully AD shows up tonight.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom