**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

And IDC IDC IDC I will ride with Bron, AD and Reaves all day every day.

I mean Bron isn't leaving unless he wants to, AD played great this year and playoffs and AR showed up big the last 2 games.

I'm not for the star hunting thing but what quality big can they put next to AD?

Anyone who could actually stop MPJ....

Missing 25 3's is the biggest problem. Dlo once again 2-10. The bench 2-9 from 3. All of them can bounce.

pZNp_M.gif

I'm not for the star hunting thing but what quality big can they put next to AD?

Anyone who could actually stop MPJ....

Will never be able to play Bron/AD and a big for huge minutes.

But Drummond is the best option of guys who can be impactful regardless of how many minutes he plays just because he’s a rebounding machine. And can be had on the cheaper end.

Seeing Murray cook at the end, kinda makes me wonder what would've happened if Christie was developed further. Might be a tad light in the backpocket for Murray, but has the necessary length and quicks.
Is there a path to Jerami Grant? Horace’s nephew is #family
Why? He's every bit the awful rebounder that Rui is and getting paid a lot more.

Ya 2nd one you lose regardlsss of result

Fire ham
Get a center
Get some smarter role players
Don’t need the redundancy of on-ball guards man lol

Seeing Murray cook at the end, kinda makes me wonder what would've happened if Christie was developed further. Might be a tad light in the backpocket for Murray, but has the necessary length and quicks.

Christie ain't got nothing for Murray :lol:

He ain't ready for that at all.

Won’t be surprised if we run it back, front office might be thinking we’ll be better with a healthy Vando and Wood

Wood, reddish, Hayes likely opt in

Back
Top Bottom