**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We need big body Bobby sacre

MV5BMTM3NjMwOTkxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzc3OTMzMQ@@._V1_.jpg

I mean we're we really not built to beat them?

A couple plays here and there and it's 3-2 us heading back to LA.

5 game series separated by 11 points...

With us missing one of our best defenders....
Would coulda shoulda lol

Still don’t get it do you?

Lakers aren’t built to beat DEN cause they had a coach who failed to properly utilize the talents on his team the ENTIRE SEASON.

That’s why they couldn’t EXECUTE all series long to enable them to go up 3-2 on the Nuggets

Yeah the Trae young thing is very worrisome.

Trea Young is not gonna help us beat the nuggets, but with what we all know with NBA reporting the Lakers are used to drive up the price....

Trade for Trea would really put this FO in a bad light IMO.

Watched AD's exit interview, and he's Team Continuity.
What does continuity mean in this sense? He said he likes the core. What's the core? To me, it's AD and Lebron lol.

Rui was a high pick because of his skills and physical attributes. But you can also clearly see why he didn't pan out. He doesn't have that natural feel for the game. If you can upgrade here, you clearly do it.

Reaves has value and overall played well this season, but due to his physical limitations, he is limited.

Dlo, he is what he is. Because he is so reliant on his shot, if he is off for a game, he is basically useless on this team. If he doesn't shoot the ball well, what does he bring? He's a great passer, but it gets neutralized in the playoffs. I don't really have an explanation why his playmaking declines in the playoffs. Is it simply Lebron is going to be on ball more in the playoffs? If you can upgrade here you do it, especially for someone that isn't so weak defensively.

What does continuity mean in this sense? He said he likes the core. What's the core? To me, it's AD and Lebron lol.

Rui was a high pick because of his skills and physical attributes. But you can also clearly see why he didn't pan out. He doesn't have that natural feel for the game. If you can upgrade here, you clearly do it.

Reaves has value and overall played well this season, but due to his physical limitations, he is limited.

Dlo, he is what he is. Because he is so reliant on his shot, if he is off for a game, he is basically useless on this team. If he doesn't shoot the ball well, what does he bring? He's a great passer, but it gets neutralized in the playoffs. I don't really have an explanation why his playmaking declines in the playoffs. Is it simply Lebron is going to be on ball more in the playoffs? If you can upgrade here you do it, especially for someone that isn't so weak defensively.
it means the starting 5 of dlo, aR, rui , bron and AD yielded the best results

ill stall ham out for Rui, he was hurt to start the season and picked up a few weird knocks through the end of 2023....but when that 5 started rolling they were winning.

vincent is a lemon
and dinwiddle forgot to shoot

whole bench might get revamped again if they dont pick up their options

He got a point tho. We were one play away from winning game 2 and 5. And right there for game 1. If we didnt have boneheaded bums like Rui who looks lost, we woulda won IMO. Never heard of Rui before he came over and now he’s an overpaid slacker

it means the starting 5 of dlo, aR, rui , bron and AD yielded the best results

ill stall ham out for Rui, he was hurt to start the season and picked up a few weird knocks through the end of 2023....but when that 5 started rolling they were winning.

vincent is a lemon
and dinwiddle forgot to shoot

whole bench might get revamped again if they dont pick up their options

Need to upgrade from Dlo IMO. Can't have both Reaves and him in the backcourt. Too small, weak, unathletic, etc. But upgrading from him is easier said than done

Wanted Dlo to work out here, but I just don't think he's built for the playoffs. His weaknesses come out too much in the playoffs.

Rui is cool for the regular season but not really built for the playoffs… outside for some favorable matchups.

Not sure if you really want to spend the entire regular season relying on him and when the postseason comes around his one dimensional style can really hurt you.

I’m not sure the answer of how to proceed with him.

I can’t believe Rui just stood and watched Murray take that shot

Brother; this **** had me so unbelievably heated. What the **** are you in there for?!??

We can talk about our Mediocre backcourt play or coach or whatever; but what really killed us was MpJr and AG outplaying THE **** outta Rui all series.

Rui can hit some shots but how you built like Japanese Lebron but can’t get a ****ing rebound

Rui is a 6th man on a championship team IMO. He's best being solely used as a bucket getter and that's it.

Somebody told me that Rui is a good dude but he's very frustrating to play with. Wood too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom