**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If/when Vando returns healthy, Max might be on the outside looking in.
He better start taking advantage of his opportunities now…3 games and a preseason under his belt it doesn’t look like he’s earned the privilege of any guaranteed playing time.

I still believe Wood can/will help this team also.

He better start taking advantage of his opportunities now…3 games and a preseason under his belt it doesn’t look like he’s earned the privilege of any guaranteed playing time.

I still believe Wood can/will help this team also.
Knecht on Max's *** for minutes already.

His stuff on the move just isn't good and he's not firing up enough threes like Knecht is to make up for it.

Knecht on Max's *** for minutes already.

His stuff on the move just isn't good and he's not firing up enough threes like Knecht is to make up for it.
Agreed.

*Whispers …. And I don’t think his defense is all that great either. Promise I won’t do the bring up the past talk BUT it would be funny that the front office talked about how they wanted to see Max get playing time and develop only to see him spend another year on the bench 😂

If/when Vando returns healthy, Max might be on the outside looking in.

Probably would think so.

Hasn’t looked good at all. And you kind of have to go with Gabe because he has some proven track record.
And Knecht looks comfortable enough already.

I think out of everything, the Gabe / Max combo off the bench is a big weak point so far.

We've seen AD have otherworldly stretches before but it's usually without Bron.

Be interesting to see if he can maintain his energy/effort over the long haul while being the focal point.

Credit to JJ aswel. Looks like the scheme won't allow him to coast or vanish.

"Different team" but essentially the same players?

Yeah this is AD taking a shot at Darvin. Shame on those who kept defending Ham the entire season last year.

How Ham failed to develop a scheme on offense where AD is the focal point is beyond me.

How Ham failed to make Rui a better and more aggressive player like we have seen in these first three games in favor of playing Taurean Prince 30 min per game is beyond me.

I guess that's why Ham and Dumber is back to being an assistant and may never become a HC in the NBA again.

I've never been so proud to say "good riddance" about a Laker as much as I have with Darvin freaking Ham Sandwich.

🫡 🖖

Last edited:
More shade at Ham

It will never get old cause Ham deserves it. Dude was a fraud who never sought the help and guidance that was needed when he should've thought outside the box when he knew he was struggling to find his team. Who th did Ham consult with when he saw that his fake xxx "system" was inadequate and wasn't maximizing his talent? I guarantee you he didn't consult a single person nor did he ask for help because of his own damn foolish ego.

What a real professional is supposed to do is to make adjustments instead of continuing to do the same damn thing expecting different results and Ham failed in every aspect of being a professional head coach.

🫡

After the Lakers went to the WCF against eventual champion Denver, a reporter asked Darvin, "So ten teams interviewed you [before the Lakers] and did not hire you."

Darvin's response: "Yeah, they xxxxxx up royally."

Here's the story of how Ham's arrogance ended up xxxxxxx him up royally

461927994_964200992404130_6721361162134723755_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom