La the Darkman- & DJ Drama-The Notorious L.A.D.

i know some of you guys are familiar with the gem that is "Heist of the Century"

guess homie is back at it
pimp.gif
of course he is one of the capos @ AMG
032508_re-la-poster_550.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't think La ever really left--he's been dropping material here and there for awhile now. But yeah, it's good to see a full length joint fromhim again.

Gun Rule whattup!!!

its about time he got his own mixtape..i was tired of hearing that same song on every new gangsta grills mixtape that has came out
smh.gif

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

its about time he got his own mixtape..i was tired of hearing that same song on every new gangsta grills mixtape that has came out
smh.gif
U aint never lied my dude.
smh.gif

so when does this drop?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
WILLIE THE KIDS BROTHER
grin.gif

Willie is Larry, to La's Michael.

I need to be put on. Dude lit a torch to "Hand On My Glock." DF!!!
Ant, all I can say is check out "Heist of the Century". Easily one of, if not THE best Wu-affiliated albums to drop in the 90's. I knowyou like the old Wu-Tang, so you should dig this album, too. It's a personal classic and a highly slept on album.

Hmm never checked him out before... He's Wu-Tang affiliated so I'll definitely give him a listen.

i always thought willie da kid>la the darkman but im gonna find this for the willie verses and see if it changes my mind...

YO!
Ant, all I can say is check out "Heist of the Century". Easily one of, if not THE best Wu-affiliated albums to drop in the 90's. I know you like the old Wu-Tang, so you should dig this album, too. It's a personal classic and a highly slept on album.
Naw... naw. Not onto La, onto this tape. I'm saying La is ill as hell. He's MJ, Willie is his "Larry." DF!!!

Supporter of La all day.

Actually the one who leaked the tape
laugh.gif

Hypocritical? No...because the label gave it to me.

That plus more folks need to know. Him & Willie been burning ++%% up the past few appearances.

And yes, HOTC was
pimp.gif
x8

Originally Posted by zube42

seems like dude really changed his style, but nonetheless this cd was dope:

d34734f10ln.jpg
pimp.gif

this album was dope but i must be behind times, i thought he was still messin with the wu tang camp. when did he get down with DJ Drama? anyways i justlistened to a few of these tracks on myspace and im not really feelin this mixtape. dude hella switched up his steez

i just listened to a few of these tracks on myspace and im not really feelin this mixtape. dude hella switched up his steez
Yep. It's like a step backward to me.

Heist of the Century
i played this at my wedding reception, no lie, guests we're like is this guy fareal fareal.

yo, la tore up the 1000 grams remix

"its america's favorite drug ya know, a 16th weigh 1.5 probably pay $50 if you know some guy an 8 ball 3.5 grams never pay more than $150 for it youngsoldier if you can then you move to a quarter 7 point O, 200 to 250 you an get it for sure, now you on to a half o 14grams, you almost pay the rent with thismy man, cost you about......?"

to the Ds on NT, its just lyrics famalama, nothin serious.

Naw... naw. Not onto La, onto this tape. I'm saying La is ill as hell. He's MJ, Willie is his "Larry." DF!!!

Ahh, I see. My bad. In that case, TSS is your friend.

i played this at my wedding reception, no lie, guests we're like is this guy fareal fareal.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If that ain't gangsta, I don't know what is.

word...dude is nice with the wordplay and has a nice flow...definitely does his thing on here

Originally Posted by dgk3188

word...dude is nice with the wordplay and has a nice flow...definitely does his thing on here

Word
pimp.gif

I had that Verbal Intercourse on repeat all day
pimp.gif
...I iwsh he woulda made the track longer
tired.gif

Sittin In The Restaurant,Goin Over My Album Credits,

Eatin' Grilled Chicken Salad,With Romane Lettuce,

Strategize How To Run Harder Than Jerome Bettis,

Pretty Women Wit A Fat Bubble,Seem To Be My Fetish.

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom