LA vs. SF

Gussies? I live a couple of blocks away and would gladly go to Hard Knocks that is 30 minutes away.

i guess im one of the few that enjoys that drive from SF to LA and vice versa.

under the moonlight, either having a deep convo with the passenger or listening to some tunes while everyone sleeps

Gussies? I live a couple of blocks away and would gladly go to Hard Knocks that is 30 minutes away.

Nice, you live in Fillmore eh, just went to Gussie's for Fat Tuesday and it good but nothing spectacular. Hurricane was very good though. Upscale restaurants are better up here though but I think LA has better mid to low-tier food spots.

Should've been posted in that Cali thread...just goes to show how great of a state California is

Lived in both. Great people and food. LA gets advantage based on Weather only. SD county >

I stopped reading when she claimed LA was home to Disneyland.

It's not even the same county.

Last edited:
I stopped reading when she claimed LA was home to Disneyland.

It's not even the same county.
Please tell that to the Angels. As far as SF vs LA, I've never been to the Bay but I would love to visit. It seems like a great place, other than the fans of those sports teams, but that's the only thing. To be honest tho, I love the rivalry kuz it just shows how great our state is. I would still rather live in SoCal tho, but the Bay would be a nice spot for a second home. N yeah, can't wait for that train either.

damn, I did promise myself that if I win the lottery I would move to SF.

I change my answer to Paris.

The SF Muni Central Subway project, which adds about 1.7 miles of underground track, has been going on for a decade and will take 5+ more years to complete. You can forget about the CA High Speed Rail being complete by the end of this century. :lol: Will the train stations actually be IN SF and LA? Or will they be in the outskirts like an hour away from the cities?

The SF Muni Central Subway project, which adds about 1.7 miles of underground track, has been going on for a decade and will take 5+ more years to complete. You can forget about the CA High Speed Rail being complete by the end of this century. :lol: Will the train stations actually be IN SF and LA? Or will they be in the outskirts like an hour away from the cities?

Ummm if your talking about the Chinatown one, that's actually almost done and the T-line didn't take too long either.

Australia 
mn_croc_attack_xtpe801.jpg

Australia.+Is+scary_db25ad_4219382.jpg

Back
Top Bottom