lace switchin (PICS)

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

lace change on the am1s btw. Funny story but i love to steal its like a hobby
happy.gif
but I was walking around at Nike Outlet and stole those pink laces for those. Thought I'd share. First pair of am1s and I was happy. Most comfortable am imo
I do the same.
laugh.gif

I just open the box and slip the extra laces in my pocket like it's nothing.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

you made me want to buy these. Ima switch the laces just like you did. I might buy both pairs and but red laces on the blue pair and blue on the reds likeyou. Nice stuff guys

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

lace change on the am1s btw. Funny story but i love to steal its like a hobby
happy.gif
but I was walking around at Nike Outlet and stole those pink laces for those. Thought I'd share. First pair of am1s and I was happy. Most comfortable am imo
I do the same.
laugh.gif

I just open the box and slip the extra laces in my pocket like it's nothing.

I steal alot though. Everyday if possible
laugh.gif
. Not that I need anything Ijust steal it because it's fun.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

a62266615ec9cf3907432510ccfbff6bb8ece903.jpg

dope indeed. what are those laces if you dont mind me asking. I know they're not Starks.

& LIQI2345 that switch is really interesting. I likeit alot though. It gives you an excuse to add cement print to your fit.

so i was cleaning my military 4s the other day and lost the og laces and i had these laying around so i put them on just for the hell of it I'm debating onwhether to keep them on or not what do yall think??? they're starks elephant print laces btw

ps excuse the crappy pic

I aint feelin them elephant print laces yo, stick to the white. Those would look dope on them cool grey spizikes thats for sure

Back
Top Bottom