lace switchin (PICS)

the fat laces on the unions look dope
pimp.gif

Took the laces from my Del Sol's and put'em in the USCs. I like the yellow tips on them.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by redsfan3

Don't switch laces on jordan shoes.
Some people like to be individuals. You enjoy being another one in the crowd dude.
Jordans with switched laces look horrible, theres a reason why people are "in the crowd" on this one.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Some people like to be individuals. You enjoy being another one in the crowd dude.
Jordans with switched laces look horrible, theres a reason why people are "in the crowd" on this one.
That's a subjective answer and your opinion which doesn't make it so. In fact the amount of Jordans in this thread alone are evidence of the subjectivity of the subject.

I rest my case.
smokin.gif

That's a subjective answer and your opinion which doesn't make it so. In fact the amount of Jordans in this thread alone are evidence of the subjectivity of the subject.

I rest my case.
smokin.gif

changing laces on jordans is not a good look

starks lacees!!
i switched up the wite laces 2 the grey w/ blk lines n blk tip from starkslaces....
others i just switched simple colors

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

I rest my case.
smokin.gif

changing laces on jordans is not a good look
Changing laces on Jordans is a good look if the lace changing makes the Jordans look good.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom