lace switchin (PICS)

Anyone here got brazils with white laces? Im thinkin of switchin it up but I wanna see how it looks b4 i buy some laces.

pb3000327cf.jpg

:pimp:
pimp.gif

White > Pink
-Kanye

aim-

JMO but sb`s only look good with sb laces everything else looks too slim.Jedi`s look fresh with red laces.

black sox w/ invisibles.
i did that yesterday.
broke EVERY neck in the school
Looking for DS Retro II mids any color(preferably wht/blk/red) SZ 10.5-11

Its Youngthan man...

^^ damn they look so much beeter wit white laces im bout to cop but what shirt did you wear with them?

I'll be back...lol

I'm gonna snap some pics

Sole Passion, where did you get those laces from? I've been looking for some ever since the RD
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

I'm not a big fan of switching laces at all but those Thing dunks with white laces look amazing.
[/i]
[/i]

Quote:
ALL READY... please dont ever switch your laces

Just worry about yourself, I got this; it's all stuff you gotta see in person anyway...

If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

Quote:
soemone needs to put cream laces on the stussys, the ones from the vapors

Word... Wen I had a pair of Stussys, I was gonna steal some Vapor laces just to put them on... But then the ugly Vapors sold out everywhere around me...
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

Wanted:
Size 13 Futura Dunk Lows DS/VNDS/NDS

here are my f4s.....

120rn1t.jpg

120rsk5.jpg

120s1u0.jpg

3M Snakes / Mitas / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

Back
Top Bottom