lace switchin (PICS)

124hlzp.jpg

[/center]

I wonder if anyones gonna jump on me for this lace change :lol:
laugh.gif

Too bad I dig it... :pimp:
pimp.gif

"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

Wanted:
Size 13 Futura Dunk Lows DS/VNDS/NDS

All Ready, the lace colours on the Js are quite unique. But you gotta athletic laces my man, flat laces on shoes with 'speed' lacing holes doesn't work.

v5fqxj.jpg

i forgot how dope that custom was
these > any AM1
nice one Cris
INControl365daysayear

14y5non.jpg

sc's from black to darker grey. the grey really seems to set these shoes off.
the two trainers swtiched laces.
the at3's went from palomino brown to the tan. either seems to work well with both
at1s had the gold but switched to brown.

tight thread...
only pic i got right now
Neptune dunk SB's with BTTYS St. Johns Laces

"im the best ever, im the most brutal the most viscious the most ruthless champion thats ever been, theres no one better. no one can stop me...im the best ever, theres never been anyone better...theres no one that can match me, my style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and im just ferosious, i want your heart, i wanna eat your children praise be to allah.."
-Mike Tyson

"I got all the heads and feinds after the E like the letter F"
-JR Writer

Go Twins

usually on all my shoes i have white sb laces
Kenneth....Stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school

STUTASTIC KICKS: those iii's are actually dope...... i kinda jealous......
"you can always remember the past, but you've only got one chance for today"-champion

I threw on some laces from undftd dunks and put them on my kiwi's they stand out more imo.

wewewe3af.jpg

ing your dough/I must stash like the hair between your lip and your nose" - Papoose​

i dont like these skecher fat laces, but i cant help but feel the send hepls with the flat pink laces

Back
Top Bottom