lace switchin (PICS)

slivxi.jpg

sliw7o.jpg

Quote:
switched laces only look good on nikes, not jordans.

co-sign.
-- We are not that different, you and I. All of us humans are much the same. America sent men to the moon 30 years ago. The moon is much further than China. --
Yao Ming

switch.....

smy93p.jpg

a.k.a. I.N.K MC give me the mic and i'll destroy you for free
big up to my homies rap and sneakz/silversurfer5400... keepin' the game alive in the CH..
FT: my DS Futura P-Rods sz. 7.5 for your sz. 9.5
[email protected]

sn1mqe.jpg

The laces these came with were UGLY...
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

decisions decisions decisions....
sorry for the large pic

snghp3.jpg

I want your DS Air Max's sz 13

"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

switched up the stock yellow laces to some light purple ones on my easters.

t9h9oy.jpg

3M Snakes / Mitas / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

ok heres what i got:

wash packs with vapor laces:

vapors with olive laces from a pair of i-path's:

hunters with orange laces from eire's:

eire's with tan hunter laces:

brazil fc's with lightening laces from my boca's:

bocas with orange eire laces (i know, ugly... but i just wanted to see it):

premium highs with vapor laces:
"you can always remember the past, but you've only got one chance for today"-champion

its ok... i think i'll live.

i dont wear most of em like this. i was just messin around with dif. combos. i really like the vapors and the fc's though.
"you can always remember the past, but you've only got one chance for today"-champion

threw black pack dunk laces on there as soon as i got home, look MUCH better IMO

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>E-MAIL[/td][td]MYSPACE[/td][/tr][/table]​
references: yvespo3, aephlux, projectdtp,morningstar777, oscarmeyerslanger
FS: DS sz13 pilgrim WORLD CUP PACK COURT FORCES, $84.25 shipped, $25 LESS THAN RETAIL!!!​

I think it's safe to say that the white SB laces look good on most dunks.. anybody know where I can cop some more? I only have a few from some of my kicks
---
Formerly FlipNY
[email protected]
aim: xxrainnn

Back
Top Bottom