Laceless Sneakers: Yea or Nay?

No I never go without laces, it looks stupid IMO.And Whats with the pic of the XIX's? They have laces.

NOOOOOOOO!
mad.gif

I'm not for laceless sneakers but the design works on the XIX, they're comfortable, have a secure fit and on top of that they turn heads.

I'm not for laceless sneakers but the design works on the XIX, they're comfortable, have a secure fit and on top of that they turn heads.

Originally Posted by cdynasty24

No, the 18's have laces!
thats why he said that they "look laceless".....People used to wear shoes laceless, IE RUN DMC with their superstars, but I dont think many people do it anymore simply because its not the style and I think most people prefer laces. To me laces add pop to shoes, for example if you have a pair of white superstars with colored stripes you can add style and pop with laces of the color of the stripes. 

Its all a matter of personal preference, thats all it comes down to.

the question is, do you wear em loose or do you tie em up tight? also do you wear them over the second eyelet or under the second eyelet from the toe?

Originally Posted by cdynasty24

No, the 18's have laces!
thats why he said that they "look laceless".....People used to wear shoes laceless, IE RUN DMC with their superstars, but I dont think many people do it anymore simply because its not the style and I think most people prefer laces. To me laces add pop to shoes, for example if you have a pair of white superstars with colored stripes you can add style and pop with laces of the color of the stripes. 

Its all a matter of personal preference, thats all it comes down to.

the question is, do you wear em loose or do you tie em up tight? also do you wear them over the second eyelet or under the second eyelet from the toe?

Back
Top Bottom