Ladies and Gentlemen, Pictures of the XIX's Have Arrived....

Nice shoe, but the color way sucks. Why not stick to the OG XI colorways? spacejams, concords, and black/reds????

Also, The Shroud/Cover is getting OLD!!!!!!!! The last 4 Jordans XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX!!!
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Exclusive Kickz[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
www.exclusivekickz.com
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]NIKE, JORDAN, AIR FORCE 1, DUNKS, & MORE![/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
AF2, AF1 ROSE, ACORN, WEST INDIES, EURO & HK DUNKS[/font]

In my opinion

That is the kids version (other's have stated that)

No out-rigger on the soled(description said they had
one)

The look of the shoe is off(doesnt look like the 11's)

Many have said this, im just sayin i agree with it

I don't think the photo is of a kid's size. The outrigger is there--you can vaguely make it out--it's just the angle and the fact that it was lit well. As for the difference in where the strap lies, that's just because Mike is sitting down and the shoe is flexing a different way. That's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Also, perhaps I overstated my desire for Jordans to break free from the influence of their predecessors. I understand that the multiple lacing options passed on from the III to the IV, the speed lacing passed on from the X to the XI, and even the patent leather/carbon plate jumped from the XI to the XVI. I even appreciate the family resemblance from the II to the IX to the XII. But parts of the sole/midsole on the XIX look like they were directly transposed from an earlier model. Maybe it's just that it looks like a lot of work went into the strapping mechanism, and stuff like the midsole was an afterthought. I don't know.

Everyone, please look at the top/back of the shoe. The one on Jordan's foot has a thicker grey padding at the top and the pull is white. The profile picture has padding just like the XI and the pull is grey!! The profile picture is either not the XIX at all or a Kid's version.

Where did the picture come from anyway. why on just a solid white background??

It's not the XIX at all because of a minor difference in the ankle padding and the pull strap? PLEASE. Don't you think it's quite possible that MJ was sporting an early sample, and the photo is of a sales sample?

Like it or not, I believe the photo is of the adult version of the XIX.

they ight...JB's best effort since The AJ XVI's...They aren't as plain as 17 and 18. So they get props for that.
"Although I'm young in age.....My Jordan Knowledge says I'm Ready."

they ight...JB's best effort since The AJ XVI's...They aren't as plain as 17 and 18. So they get props for that. But I'll wait till my man Tinker comes back
"Although I'm young in age.....My Jordan Knowledge says I'm Ready."

That picture is NOT the final version of the XIX. I told you guys in June that there was a collection of XIX prototypes being made/tested and that those pics might surface first. The pic that was posted with MJ sitting down, with the shoe profiled from the rear, was and is the best photo to being the actual final shoe.

Even since then, the shoe has been slightly changed. Jordan wearing the prototype at his camp, was actually part of an intensive final design phase which is still taking place as we speak.

peace
"I think if any man has to put on a front or lie about his stance, his position in life, to others over the internet, he's not being true to himself. He's not a man, and never was one." - CEO InSane

^ Thank you x 100000 :D
happy.gif

"Haha, I'm Dirk and I'm wasted"

SUPPORT THE CAUSE, BUY THE GEAR​

I stand corrected. Seems to me the shot provides a good basic idea of what to expect, though.

Yeah I doubt they will be too much different than the side profile picture. But if the final design will look more like what MJ is wearing, that will be way better.

At 115 lbs., standing 5'5", this cartoon phenomenon pursues fun, freedom, and the likes of the amazing female, Trixie Cartwright.​

I like the one that MJ is wearing in the pic much more than the profile pic. The shape of the profile pic, looks like a KIDS shoe or what a fake might look like! If I am wrong I will admit it, but the profile pic will NOT be the version that comes out!!

Quote:
That picture is NOT the final version of the XIX. I told you guys in June that there was a collection of XIX prototypes being made/tested and that those pics might surface first. The pic that was posted with MJ sitting down, with the shoe profiled from the rear, was and is the best photo to being the actual final shoe.

good

Actually I think I was wrong on one thing! the XIX that MJ is wearing does not seem to have a pull loop in the back at all. If you look at the video pictures, the grey material in the back splits like a "V" at the top of the ankle. It does not seem to have a pull. The profile has a grey loop. Once again, the profile pic has many things different from the actual XIX!! thought??

good to hear that's a prototype
they should change the sole/midsole design SINCE it is basically "wanna be XIX 0]
alien.gif
"
TEAM JORDAN

Formula for an instant classic would be:

1 Part Lose the lace cover...
1 Part Black/Red colorway...
1 Part $150 Price Tag...

And for those who can't see a resemblence to the XI's...c'mon...

JM
KOBE TWO SAMPLES on eBay...CHECK THE LINK...​
[/b]​

Quote:
I stand corrected. Seems to me the shot provides a good basic idea of what to expect, though.

yup.

Slam Ed is right. The final product will most likely look like the one in the pics with only minor changes of detail.

So dont give your hopes up, expecting a entirely different shoe.
The "K"rew

Im surprised that many people hate the lace cover. Personally I think thats the best part of the shoe. Its much better than previous lace covers. Perhaps Jordan himself loves lace covers, so its possible he wanted the designers to add a lace cover to the shoe.

JM, I can gurantee two of those options are into play. What I can confirm is that the lace cover will NOT be dropped. It's goes into flow with the entire fit of the shoe, so if the shroud was dropped then they'd have to start with a diff. concept. Jordan is def. feeling the general concept of the shoe, which is finalized.

peace
"I think if any man has to put on a front or lie about his stance, his position in life, to others over the internet, he's not being true to himself. He's not a man, and never was one." - CEO InSane

Back
Top Bottom