Ladies and Gentlemen, Pictures of the XIX's Have Arrived....

QUESTION

What is that shroud made out of? It's taking the place of a tongue, but will it be hard and uncomfortable?

I think people are happier with the new pics of the XIXs than they were last year with the XVIIIs. If the lace cover wasn't higher than the tongue, I think it would look better. But I also kind of believe that these might be a kid size after all.....just a guess. Also, what happened to that stability plate or whatever that sticks out the side of the sole? It was on the one's Jordan was wearing at camp, but it doesn't look like it's there......

At 115 lbs., standing 5'5", this cartoon phenomenon pursues fun, freedom, and the likes of the amazing female, Trixie Cartwright.​

Quote:
Ladies and Gentlemen, Pictures of the XIX's Have Arrived....
Picture. Not pictures the plural.

I definetly like those. Finally, a jordan that I didn't have to look at a lot, see in person or whatever to start liking. This might be the first Air Jordan(non retro) that I will pay retail for the day they come out.

Fred
I built this City!​

A lot of you are saying the lace cover looks high but is cause the lace cover is not tightened.In the pics where MJ has em on you can easily tell they are tightened for the ankle support.It said lace cover affects the entire fit of the shoe so that's propably why the shoe looks different just on display then actually being used :wink:
wink.gif

..........................I think :\
ohwell.gif

hmm..

Once AGain, JB thinks they're so innovative and Creative and Original with a stupid lace cover.

pat yourselves on the back clowns...

by the way, the shoe looks like the mask for a Fencer..tthats where they probably got the inspiration from.

Shoes will be clearance sale items.

wata87, yeah you may be right that the cover comes down after you tighten the shoe......

I was surprised the pictures didn't come from AirMax or Timbos first. Where are those guys anyway?

Oh yeah and this post will see 500 replies at this rate.....

At 115 lbs., standing 5'5", this cartoon phenomenon pursues fun, freedom, and the likes of the amazing female, Trixie Cartwright.​

Those are fire like I said before, even before this particular pic! :wow:
eek.gif

Miro- Bulgarian Bull.

The shoe looks awesome to me...

Everything from the "Jordan" font on the back heel strap, to the Chrome Jumpman symbol, everything looks great.

A lot of guys keep asking about the shroud, and why it looks so funky-

The shroud is a new "tech flex" material that is very high tech. According to Gentry in the new Kicks, it is a new textile they found that has never been used in a shoe before. It is the main feature on the XIX's. It's very breathable, very flexible, but at the same time it doesn't stretch where you need support.

This will be the first Jordan I've bought in awhile on the first day of release....

The space jam colorway looks great, nice job whoever did that one...
I rep the Ghost Town Mall Footlocker

good mixture of kickz in the AJXIX

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

more colorways, please.

blazers colorways,lakers colorways, etc....................

:nerd:
nerd.gif

damn lace covers..who needs em! >:
mad.gif

shoe is ok at best...borderline :x
sick.gif

photoshop colorways, I do like a little. But I think ya'll are more hyped about a new Jordan period. If it was an ambered piece of dog ish with a rubber sole and a jordan logo you guys would still be like :wow:
eek.gif

Please J designers...take me back to junior high school days...please...I beg of you... :frown:
frown.gif

[/b]
,$tack

Hott!!!!!!!!! I'm tired of the lace covers, I've never really liked them cuz it ruins wearing them wit jeans, but I'm feeling the way they used the braided threading like they use on high performance hoses on car engines. It almost looks like some snakeskin! And the columbia XI toe is dope. The bottom looks like a mix of the XI in the front and (I hate to say it) the Nu Retro II in the back. Thanks for tha pic. It came alot sooner than expected. I'm ready to cop em right now! Can't wait to see a blue colorway if it is gonna happen. :wow:
eek.gif

Very interesting yet very clean. They do remind me of those prestos as well as some AND 1's I've seen in the past. As a Jordan fanatic though, these shoes will be copped. Ima wait to see the different colors though. ...out
"And no you ain't got game, your name's not RAY/ Only thing you have in common is you both wear J's"-arStyle

eek.gif
Those are insane! I'm already excited for them, and I haven't even seen the Blk/Red/White. I can say with confidence that those will be picked up on their release.
[/b]
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom