Ladies, if a man said they'll love you forever, will you run with it?

Like, this man will love you till death do us part. Will you run with that and not look back?

nerd.gif

I mean it's hard enough to find the one YOU love, but someone else to whole heartedly love YOU. younamsaying?

but if you don't love them in return what's the point?

but there are people who will stick around just to be loved even if the feeling isn't mutual...espeacially women...

so i'm assuming you or someone you know is madly in love with a chick and your willing to love her
forever but she is having doubts?

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

but there are people who will stick around just to be loved even if the feeling isn't mutual...espeacially women...
are confused by his post as I am???

anyways, nah--I wouldn't run with it. Eventually, attention just isn't enough for me, and I bore with it, then I start want something substantial fromsomeone substantial.

If I don't get that something, I just keep seeking attention until that someone gets the point. If they never get the point, I cry a river, build abridge, and get over it. Then, I start looking for someone else to give me something substantial.

If I don't love him back, I'm not running with anything. I'm not going to stay with someone just because they love me if I don't feel the same.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

are confused by his post as I am???

very confused...i'm trying my best but i'm not sure i understand...

I think he means a man who will always love you and will always treat you right but you don't love in return. Like would you stick around knowing you foundthe man who will devote his all to you and be everything you need even if you don't love him in return?

Guys lie and tell u what u wanna hear so no... That's what I believe until I meet someone that shows me otherwise

You can say "i love you" til you're blue in the face but if you dont mean it holds no water

Back
Top Bottom