Ladies: STOP GIVING YOUR MEN ULTIMATUMS! AND STOP WITH "TESTS"!

veintisiete

Banned
You want a sure-fire way to possibly jeopardize your relationship? Do these two things.

Women dont do these things, girls do.

Never tell a man to choose between his passions or you.

passions can stick around for a very long time.

chances are: you wont.

That is all.

So true! I agree. Women will never win with this thinking or pressure for me to choose either or.

Ge-Man Woman Hater's Thread in disguise 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Although I agree with you, if there is love there is always room for compromise.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Although I agree with you, if there is love there is always room for compromise.

spoken like a real sucker. grow a back bone

If a girl ever said "It's me or basketball..." Id hit with this combo
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
 see ya later.

Kids say the darnest things, you mean to tell me you will NEVER compromise with the woman you love because of your alpha ego?...good luck maintaining a healthy relationship.

Kids say the darnest things, you mean to tell me you will NEVER compromise with the woman you love because of your alpha ego?...good luck maintaining a healthy relationship.

ultimatums tho... a level headed woman would never give out such thing

VIRGIN

The worst is them asking you rhetorical questions, knowing damn well where you priorities are and what you value but they want you to answer like you been married already. Get that *%@$ outta here.

Back
Top Bottom