Ladies: STOP GIVING YOUR MEN ULTIMATUMS! AND STOP WITH "TESTS"!

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Kids say the darnest things, you mean to tell me you will NEVER compromise with the woman you love because of your alpha ego?...good luck maintaining a healthy relationship.

ultimatums tho... a level headed woman would never give out such thing

You guys can't be so naive to think that you will be in a serious relationship with a woman and she will never put you in a situation where you will have to compromise....even if they flat out don't tell you "hey is either me or _______" a relationship is full of compromises on both ends.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I'm sure both of them will appreciate your advice.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Kids say the darnest things, you mean to tell me you will NEVER compromise with the woman you love because of your alpha ego?...good luck maintaining a healthy relationship.

You guys can't be so naive to think that you will be in a serious relationship with a woman and she will never put you in a situation where you will have to compromise....even if they flat out don't tell you "hey is either me or _______" a relationship is full of compromises on both ends.
Steezy I agree with you on what your saying. if you love someone there is always a way to comprimise. Most NT'ers havent found that person yet, in time they will see.  

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Steezy I agree with you on what your saying. if you love someone there is always a way to comprimise. Most NT'ers havent found that person yet, in time they will see.  

Glad to see some NTers are grown enough to understand...Ill give dudes the benefit of the doubt and say they just reaching for those Alpha Lulz

Originally Posted by goDie

VIRGIN

So the fight at Fordham in Bronx, is back on Diego? 
nerd.gif

you try way too hard to make simping sound cool.

After reading this and seeing some of you clown Steezy, I got a few questions. So if a man is married and loves his wife and they comprimise it makes you a "simp"? Like this whole "simp" movement is lame. Like I know its cool to get e props from people for being Alpha Male, but get off your high horse. There are some dudes out there that have a lady and dont mind showing they care about her.

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

You take e-lingo a little too serious, next time you with your girl and she asks you to go watch a chick flick just because SHE wants to see it, smack her and show her how much of an Alpha male you are and then define the Word "SIMP" to her, stop acting like a 17 year old virgin.

You take e-lingo a little too serious, next time you with your girl and she asks you to go watch a chick flick just because SHE wants to see it, smack her and show her how much of an Alpha male you are and then define the Word "SIMP" to her, stop acting like a 17 year old virgin.
That's just a movie though. There's nothing serious about going to see a chick flick cuz your girl wants to.

It's when she thinks she can pull the "it's either ____ or me" stuff, or threatening to end your relationship if she doesn't get her way that problems come about, because no rationally thinking female will try that.

You'd piss on your own pride just to make a woman happy? More power to you.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

That's just a movie though. There's nothing serious about going to see a chick flick cuz your girl wants to.

It's when she thinks she can pull the "it's either ____ or me" stuff, or threatening to end your relationship if she doesn't get her way that problems come about, because no rationally thinking female will try that.

qft

hes the type of guy that will show up to the womans work place with a tux, a box of choclates and a bouquet of flowers
sick.gif

If your woman respects you she would never jump out there like that.

This is the best analogy I can think of. Men are like the owners and women r like the nba players. Yeh it's nice to see the players in action, but when things get too crazy (Joe Johnson contract, or a woman giving ultimatums) you gotta let them know what time it is and who's in control. The players (woman) always want a majority of the power but in the end its still the owners that control everything.

Is just a movie, but is the type of immature alpha male %$$% some NTers would do... and yes those kind of extreme ultimatums are OD and believe me, my wife has been put in her place when she has attempted that....but then there are times when you should compromise...NTers have this way of thinking that they are NEVER wrong and the woman is NEVER right, get off that high horse homies.

qft

hes the type of guy that will show up to the womans work place with a tux, a box of choclates and a bouquet of flowers
sick.gif

Lmao!!!.... Every time some dude doesn't agree with me, he want to act like he has me figured out...I wish my wife had an account so that she herself can tell you how far from the truth you are
roll.gif
what a clown.

And wait....you find something wrong with sending your girl flowers or a box of chocolates to her job????....wowzers, you are such an Alpha...I'm intimidated.

I understand ultimatums if its somethings that's been a problem a for a while. As long as it not a ultimatum on something stupid like me or your moms then its understandable.

So when someone compromises in a relationship it's considered simping...? I do hope you know compromising =/= giving ultimatum.
eyes.gif

Damn it, whatever happened to it being a two way street?? Give a little, take a little, that whole thing. Sometimes I wonder if there's a person behind all these NT screen names that actually have a social/romantic/whatever kind of life outside of this black & red screen or if all these grandiose personas are just a facade. 
tired.gif

I wish my wife had an account so that she herself can tell you how far from the truth you are
roll.gif
get her one.
happy.gif

would u be considered a simp if u were hooked on drugs and she gave u a ultimatum, the drugs or her?

And wait....you find something wrong with sending your girl flowers or a box of chocolates to her job????....wowzers, you are such an Alpha...I'm intimidated.

no

but unlike you i dont show up with a tux and a back up mariachi.

The "it's either ____ or ME" notion always stems from something dumb as hell. It's never over anything actually serious, it's
always over the most frivolous & irrelevant things. So I agree, ultimatums WILL end your relationships.

Back
Top Bottom