Lady falls into water fountain while texting at a mall...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Reminds me of when my homegirl used to work security at the mall and i used to visit her at work and we'd scan all the cameras while there. We caught unsuspecting people digging in their nose and all types of other stuff.

Reminds me of when my homegirl used to work security at the mall and i used to visit her at work and we'd scan all the cameras while there. We caught unsuspecting people digging in their nose and all types of other stuff.

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=news/bizarre&id=7906487[h1][/h1]
[h1]Texting woman falls in fountain, files lawsuit[/h1]
Wednesday, January 19, 2011

7908746_600x338.jpg

Tags:

FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Earlier this week ABC30 showed you video of a woman who mistakenly fell into the fountain at a Pennsylvania mall, because she was distracted by text messaging. Well now that woman is suing the mall for not helping her.

|   Watch Video Above for Extended Coverage   |

The video has received more than 1.5 million views since it went viral on YouTube last week. The woman in the video, Cathy Cruz Marrero, doesn't think the video is very funny. She claims she could have gotten seriously hurt and that the security guards should have helped instead of laugh.

"I'm just like dumbfounded. And all I kept saying was, 'I fell. I fell. I fell in the fountain. I fell in the fountain.'"

Marrero has hired a lawyer to pursue legal action. The investigation is ongoing at the mall as to who leaked the video online. You can hear more from Marrero and her attorney Thursday on Good Morning America.

(Copyright [emoji]169[/emoji]2011 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom