Lakai: Fully Flared

Is anyone else hyped for this +@@+?!?!?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I sure as hell am. Is anyone luckily going to the Premier tomorrow?

all my skate nerds check in
nerd.gif

damn all my favorite skaters in one video...

mikemo is in it..damn i remember when he was baaarely coming up

Holy!##%+...

Best team by far. Vid is going to be
pimp.gif
i cant wait to see erik and madmikes parts...and def marc wow i hyped

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. On a sidenote was anyone else upset by the new Nike SB video? That video in a video thing was kind of lame to me.

I know the homies are looking forward to it. I don't pay much attention to videos anymore. But for sure, I gotta watch Frost, MJ, and Scottie. And Beebs isa nut.

that upledge/loading dock Scott fell on is literally like 4 minutes walking distance.

I only watched P-Rod, B.A., Gino's 2 seconds, and that Marnell cat's part in the Nike video

Wow....Fully Flared topic on NT. Hahaha.

This video will blow out the Nike video by far. I am so hyped on it but I might have to wait till Decemeber unless there is a SF premiere. I am lookingforwards to the young guns (Mike Mo and Alex Olsen) and of course Beebs, Welsh, Koston, Guy, and Carroll. You LA guys are lucky you have the premieretonight.....
mad.gif

BEWARE THE FLARE!!!!!

so i just saw this last night,AMAZING
everyone kills it,EVERYONE. great video

everyone seems to be skating this rail in fresno, its a 3 stair and the rail extends past the 3 stair, mariano hit it in this video..and daniel shaiumzi(sp)hit it in the nike video

i know everyone is excited for the koston, mariano parts but i really wanna see what papallardo does on this vid. can't wait

all i gotta say is marc johnson KILLLLLLED IT..everyone killed it but marc johnson really killed it

There was a link on it in another forum. It went down but if anyone is interested, the DVD is pretty much out today. I heard Lucas Puig does a smith grind flipout to primo slide. There will be so much DVD replay on this thing......

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

There was a link on it in another forum. It went down but if anyone is interested, the DVD is pretty much out today. I heard Lucas Puig does a smith grind flip out to primo slide. There will be so much DVD replay on this thing......

I HAVE GOT TO SEE THIS
pimp.gif

Kinda irrelevant, but I found out last week that my Italian teacher is Iannucci's aunt. Small world.

just watched it, biebel is crazy, marc johnson kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd it, so effortless

Fully Flared on google video.
Watch it before it probably gets taken down then go buy the DVD.

Do not buy the Nike SB DVD unless you like poorly shot (although good skating) and edited skateboard footage interrupted by a terrible attempt of a plot.

I hear the Habitat video is pretty good though.

Mariano!

Back
Top Bottom