Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

I absolutely hate the Lakers, and have been active in hating them on NT since I joined in 2000. I stopped actively hating on the threads because the samefaces (you know who you are) would come out of the woodwork.

BOTTOM LINE: The Lakers were the best team in the NBA this year. A very strange NBA season/playoffs (No Spurs. Chris Paul early fail. KG injured. ClevelandLeBrons exposed. Yao Ming injury etc. etc.)

They are a extremely flawed team, with an extremely flawed leader but they are proving that they can get past those flaws and beat everyone else.

I still hate the Lakers and literally wanted to shoot my HDTV screen when Fisher had his stupid smirk on.

Next year someone is going to murk 'em, however this year they are gonna have rings.

Laker fans, please keep this in mind: Let Kobe be Kobe, don't compare him to MJ/Bird/Shaq/Russell/etc... That's when the hate comes. I'll admirehis season this year, it's his masterpiece. But he still is far from being the GOAT.

LULZ

Not even all of your powers combined (word to Captain Planet) can stop the inevitable from happening...

Whether you like it or not...

it's not a matter of if anymore, it's WHEN...

We have too much on our side...

p1_magic.jpg

nba_chamberlain_west_200.jpg

kobe-bryant-shaq.jpg

74353965_27986ec68d.jpg

Time to add another year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So hate all you want, it won't do any good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SupraTurbo619

I absolutely hate the Lakers, and have been active in hating them on NT since I joined in 2000. I stopped actively hating on the threads because the same faces (you know who you are) would come out of the woodwork.

BOTTOM LINE: The Lakers were the best team in the NBA this year. A very strange NBA season/playoffs (No Spurs. Chris Paul early fail. KG injured. Cleveland LeBrons exposed. Yao Ming injury etc. etc.)

They are a extremely flawed team, with an extremely flawed leader but they are proving that they can get past those flaws and beat everyone else.

I still hate the Lakers and literally wanted to shoot my HDTV screen when Fisher had his stupid smirk on.

Next year someone is going to murk 'em, however this year they are gonna have rings.

Laker fans, please keep this in mind: Let Kobe be Kobe, don't compare him to MJ/Bird/Shaq/Russell/etc... That's when the hate comes. I'll admire his season this year, it's his masterpiece. But he still is far from being the GOAT.

Bruh, I hope you ain't referring to me with that woodwork crap.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

^
Word to that French.
Simple solution, let the haters come into the Lakers thread to say what they have to say.
pimp.gif

*crosses fingers that there are no useless posts started by any "Laker fans" if and when the Lakers win the title*

Laker fans, please keep this in mind: Let Kobe be Kobe, don't compare him to MJ/Bird/Shaq/Russell/etc... That's when the hate comes. I'll admire his season this year, it's his masterpiece. But he still is far from being the GOAT.

No one does that, you guys think that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's unbelievable.

Kobe riders are the ones doing that, not us.

Hard to distinguish at points!

However I know the true Laker fans have some sense of historical significance.

laugh.gif

So you saying I don't know nothing about my Lakers?

That's an Understatement, it's almost impossibleto distinguish the Kobe fans from the real Laker fans sometimes
laugh.gif

^
One of many what?

Explain.
One of many Laker fans that I have had my pleasure of butting heads with at some point in this Laker run.
Fam, last time I remembered butting heads with you about the Lakers was last season. In regards to that Spurs series.

As far as this season goes, I haven't heard from you at all.

laugh.gif

Never said that. Was replying to your boy french.

laugh.gif

Never said that. Was replying to your boy french.
My bad.

^
One of many what?

Explain.
One of many Laker fans that I have had my pleasure of butting heads with at some point in this Laker run.
Fam, last time I remembered butting heads with you about the Lakers was last season. In regards to that Spurs series.

As far as this season goes, I haven't heard from you at all.
Like I said, I have retired from that position haha.

Fam, I know Laker haters that are as dumb as a door nail and don't even watch basketball.

I don't know what's worse, a Laker hater who don't know jack about basketball and only hates because it's a fad or Laker bandwagon fans.

The only Laker hater I'll give props to is Zodogg. Dude may OD on the hate but he'll ride with his Suns to death unless Kobe signs with the Suns. Unlike these haters who flip flop with squads in regards to whomever the Lakers are playing against. That's like some ex-girlfriend type of mentality rollin' with other dudes just to hate on they ex-man.

I understand you hate the Lakers because of the obnoxious and ******ed bandwagon fairweather fans, but you getting basketball knowledge twisted just because your dad said this is the worst Laker team to win a chip. They're not showtime. They're not the Shaq 3-peat team. But these dudes are on the verge of winning a chip. And outside of the Refs blowing calls on both sides of the ball, both teams are playing some damn good basketball.
Unlike you I was born and raised in Los Angeles and have lived here my whole life. I have always disliked them and will always root against them.That by no means is a "ex-girlfriend type of mentality rollin' with other dudes just to hate on they ex-man." That's called being apassionate fan. My squad beat the Lakers for their 1st title and that was in my eyes my favorite title ever out of the 6. It's the same in any sport I am afan of. I graduated from USC and hate fucla with a passion. So by your logic, I should only root against the Bruins when SC plays against them? Really? Do RedSox fans only root against the Yanks when they play them and vice versa?

Though I am a "Lakers Hater", I can watch the game without being bias. I do respect the organization and the commitment to putting the best producton the court every season. I do despise these lames that populate Los Angeles and particularly NT, who run their mouth about Lakers this and Kobe that when inreality, they should keep their mouth shut. You are one of the loyal Lakers fans on this board and if you feel this years squad is sound, my opinion isn'tgoing to change yours.

^
laugh.gif

I'll see you in the SD Thread.

Maybe we can butt heads in regards to Kevin Ellison taking that scrub from Utah's job.

^
laugh.gif

Maybe we can butt heads in regards to Kevin Ellison taking that scrub from Utah's job.

I'm posting right now from my seat in Plaza 22.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

I really think the Sports & Training forum will never be the same when or if the Lakers do win the Finals. Kobe haters are down to their last straw with the whole "Kobe cant win a Championship without Shaq" theory and if that is proven wrong then it goes into the trash can along with their "Kobe cants: a) lead a team to the playoffs b) lead a team out the first round c)win a scoring title d)win an MVP e) make his teammates better" etc etc.

All they will have is their hate for his facial expressions, his hairline, his wife & kids and "fakeness" which if thats all you have then you reaching out of desperation and are judging on non basketball related stuff which belongs on gossip websites or beauty parlors.

Sorry haters. I do feel you pain when I see booths at every corner selling bootleg Laker merchandise and suddenly hear everyone around me talking about my Laker when just last yeard they didnt know they existed.
But then its been 7 long years and I vowed to cherish even more if they did get back to their championship ways.
I never said kobe couldn't win without shaq. While they needed each other to win the first 3 titles, kobe needed shaq a lot more than shaqneeded him to win the next title after their reign. It was just DWade, Shaq, and Pat in 2006. It looks like Kobe needs 4 years, to complain and pout abouthis team, threaten everyone to deal him out of the LA, a backroom deal that should probably not have been approved by the league to acquire an all-star PF(PAU)-- who knows what happened to get that through; a developing, could be dominant 7' center Center (Bynum), a versatile huge SF, crafty veteran pg, anotherlucky trade to get Shannon Brown(who these idiot laker fans never heard of before he came to la), Trevor Ariza to come out of his shell and play like heshould've for Orlando, the refs to give kobe every bleepin call he complains about, and for ron jeremy to blow at coaching.

SHUGES,

Love ya brother. But its not going to work this time. I don't think you can muster up enough hate for this not to happen.

Its just time. We have done well all year. Up's and Down's like all teams but we have played well when we have needed to.

The Cavs played well all year until the last series.

People killed us for what happened in Houston, but we still won. We got to Denver and pulled it out. Played our best 2 games in game 5 & 6.

I won't complain about the hate. Hell I love the hate. Its funny to me. Some of yall got great jokes and I can't help but laugh sometimes.

I am out the door on this but I will keep tabs on the jokes. Just keep'em funny.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Fam, I know Laker haters that are as dumb as a door nail and don't even watch basketball.

I don't know what's worse, a Laker hater who don't know jack about basketball and only hates because it's a fad or Laker bandwagon fans.

The only Laker hater I'll give props to is Zodogg. Dude may OD on the hate but he'll ride with his Suns to death unless Kobe signs with the Suns. Unlike these haters who flip flop with squads in regards to whomever the Lakers are playing against. That's like some ex-girlfriend type of mentality rollin' with other dudes just to hate on they ex-man.

I understand you hate the Lakers because of the obnoxious and ******ed bandwagon fairweather fans, but you getting basketball knowledge twisted just because your dad said this is the worst Laker team to win a chip. They're not showtime. They're not the Shaq 3-peat team. But these dudes are on the verge of winning a chip. And outside of the Refs blowing calls on both sides of the ball, both teams are playing some damn good basketball.
Unlike you I was born and raised in Los Angeles and have lived here my whole life. I have always disliked them and will always root against them. That by no means is a "ex-girlfriend type of mentality rollin' with other dudes just to hate on they ex-man." That's called being a passionate fan. My squad beat the Lakers for their 1st title and that was in my eyes my favorite title ever out of the 6. It's the same in any sport I am a fan of. I graduated from USC and hate fucla with a passion. So by your logic, I should only root against the Bruins when SC plays against them? Really? Do Red Sox fans only root against the Yanks when they play them and vice versa?

Though I am a "Lakers Hater", I can watch the game without being bias. I do respect the organization and the commitment to putting the best product on the court every season. I do despise these lames that populate Los Angeles and particularly NT, who run their mouth about Lakers this and Kobe that when in reality, they should keep their mouth shut. You are one of the loyal Lakers fans on this board and if you feel this years squad is sound, my opinion isn't going to change yours.
You're right I may not be an Angelino, but SD's close enough. We had Prime Ticket down here before the FSNWest conversion providing us thehome games, so it's fair enough that some of us San Diegans are loyal Laker fans. We were raised that way.

And in regards to that ex-girlfriend comment, that wasn't directed towards you. That was directed more towards the Laker Haters who don't even watchbasketball.

I know you're a passionate fan. I know you're a Bulls fan. But sometimes your hate for the Lakers seems like it outshines your love for the Bulls attimes. I'll respect your perspective though, whatever you do or how you choose to express yourself as a sports fan, I'll respect that. That's whatsports fans do.

^
laugh.gif

I'm posting right now from my seat in Plaza 22.
You in plaza 22 now? Oh great. It's going to be a love fest.
laugh.gif

I moved up to row 15 plaza 22 from row 6. I ain't trying to cook in the sun anymore. Under the awning FTW.

It's going to happen. Let's not all hold onto false hope here....there's NO WAY that the Magic will win 3 straight games (two of which are in LA)from what we've seen from them so far in this series.

I side with SHUGES on this though.

Here's who I hate:
-The Laker team
-Laker bandwagon fans
-Kobe fans

If you are a TRUE Los Angeles Lakers fan then I have no problem with you. Just keep doing what you do and go on withyour life. It's the 3 groups of people that I stated above that I hate so goddamn much.

Back
Top Bottom