Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Originally Posted by JPZx

Do Be Doo
Lizaker4LIzife
grin.gif
smh.gif

whats wrong?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by JPZx

Do Be Doo
Lizaker4LIzife
grin.gif
smh.gif
whats wrong?
nerd.gif

He's probably annoyed that you keep talking about a team that has been DOMINATED by the Lakeshow for the majority of this decade. Give it a rest, Lakers>Spurs

maybe he got tierd of talking to you...
eyes.gif

and how about you never say that Phil>>>Red
indifferent.gif

Spurs>>>Lakers
pimp.gif

Seriously though just face the facts Lakers have OWNED the Spurs in the 2000s

Just give it up
eyes.gif

1:02: Kobe clangs another horrendous shot (a contested 28-foot 3-pointer). Orlando gets the rebound. Quick recap of Kobe's fourth quarter, because he'sgoing to win the Finals MVP and it can't be forgotten how bad he was from the second half of Game 3 (3-for-14) through the one-minute mark of Game 4(9-for-26 to this point): Turnover; contested jumper (make); contested jumper (miss); contested drive (miss); contested jumper (make); contested drive(blocked), wide-open 3 (miss); contested drive (bad pass, recovered by L.A.); contested drive (draws blocking foul); contested 3 (miss).

We saw him do it in the 2004 and 2008 Finals; we're seeing it now. As soon as he can smell that trophy, he goes into Get Out of My Way, Let Me Do It Mode.

2004 Finals (five games): 113 FGA, 25 FTA, 38.0 FG percent
2008 Finals (six games): 131 FGA, 49 FTA, 40.5 FG percent
2009 Finals (four games): 112 FGA, 36 FTA, 42.9 FG percent

article here
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/090612&sportCat=nba

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

1:02: Kobe clangs another horrendous shot (a contested 28-foot 3-pointer). Orlando gets the rebound. Quick recap of Kobe's fourth quarter, because he's going to win the Finals MVP and it can't be forgotten how bad he was from the second half of Game 3 (3-for-14) through the one-minute mark of Game 4 (9-for-26 to this point): Turnover; contested jumper (make); contested jumper (miss); contested drive (miss); contested jumper (make); contested drive (blocked), wide-open 3 (miss); contested drive (bad pass, recovered by L.A.); contested drive (draws blocking foul); contested 3 (miss).

We saw him do it in the 2004 and 2008 Finals; we're seeing it now. As soon as he can smell that trophy, he goes into Get Out of My Way, Let Me Do It Mode.

2004 Finals (five games): 113 FGA, 25 FTA, 38.0 FG percent
2008 Finals (six games): 131 FGA, 49 FTA, 40.5 FG percent
2009 Finals (four games): 112 FGA, 36 FTA, 42.9 FG percent

article here
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/090612&sportCat=nba
Who cares, who else would you give the Finals MVP to? Yall do know that even the great MJ shot bad in the Finals right?

1998 NBA Finals

[table][tr][th=""]Totals[/th] [th=""]Shooting[/th] [th=""]Per Game[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]Rk[/th] [th=""]Player[/th] [th=""]Age[/th] [th=""]MP[/th] [th=""]FG[/th] [th=""]FGA[/th] [th=""]3P[/th] [th=""]3PA[/th] [th=""]FT[/th] [th=""]FTA[/th] [th=""]ORB[/th] [th=""]DRB[/th] [th=""]TRB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]STL[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [th=""]TOV[/th] [th=""]PF[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [th=""]FG%[/th] [th=""]3P%[/th] [th=""]FT%[/th] [th=""]MP[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [th=""]TRB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]STL[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Michael Jordan[/td] [td]34[/td] [td]250[/td] [td]70[/td] [td]164[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]57[/td] [td]70[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]201[/td] [td].427[/td] [td].308[/td] [td].814[/td] [td]41.7[/td] [td]33.5[/td] [td]4.0[/td] [td]2.3[/td] [td]1.8[/td] [td]0.7[/td] [/tr][/table]
1996 NBA Finals

[table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]Totals[/th] [th=""]Shooting[/th] [th=""]Per Game[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]Rk[/th] [th=""]Player[/th] [th=""]Age[/th] [th=""]MP[/th] [th=""]FG[/th] [th=""]FGA[/th] [th=""]3P[/th] [th=""]3PA[/th] [th=""]FT[/th] [th=""]FTA[/th] [th=""]ORB[/th] [th=""]DRB[/th] [th=""]TRB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]STL[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [th=""]TOV[/th] [th=""]PF[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [th=""]FG%[/th] [th=""]3P%[/th] [th=""]FT%[/th] [th=""]MP[/th] [th=""]PTS[/th] [th=""]TRB[/th] [th=""]AST[/th] [th=""]STL[/th] [th=""]BLK[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Michael Jordan[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]252[/td] [td]51[/td] [td]123[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]56[/td] [td]67[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]164[/td] [td].415[/td] [td].316[/td] [td].836[/td] [td]42.0[/td] [td]27.3[/td] [td]5.3[/td] [td]4.2[/td] [td]1.7[/td] [td]0.2[/td] [/tr][/table]
Kobe isn't SHOOTING well, but other than that, how really bad can you fault him, he's putting up 33 pts, 6 reb, 8 assists a game, something only JerryWest and MJ have done. I guess you'd rather give Luke Walton the Finals MVP.

who said anything about Jordan?...
indifferent.gif

Kobe will never be Jordan just face the facts...
eyes.gif
Never said he was, everyone is trying to point out how poorly KB has played, when he really hasn't, he just isn't shooting the ball well.

But why bring up the one person who everyone compares him too?...
just let kobe do kobe..
Spurs are still the best
pimp.gif

But why bring up the one person who everyone compares him too?...
just let kobe do kobe..
Spurs are still the best
pimp.gif
Well this is a Haters Unification Thread, and nothing gets their clocks ticking more than the mention of MJ or Bron
wink.gif

Whatever let's you sleep easy at night...Lakeshow>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Spurs

I used to hate Kobe when he was playing with Shaq. Then they started losing after Shaq left. After that, I started to be fan of the Mamba. That and his shoesAZK1.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Spurs are still the best
pimp.gif
Since when? two years ago?

Couldn't even get past the Mavs..
laugh.gif
will tell me when the lakers last won a championship?....6 years ago!
roll.gif
Make sure you show yourself next week..
happy.gif

This dude still living in the past
laugh.gif

I dont hate the Lakers...I just hate their bandwagon celebrity fans, homer a.ss Kobe *$*# riders and Kobe's personality.

That being said, Lakers are the 08/09 NBA champs.

Back
Top Bottom