Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Hes a dominant 7 footer. Like Shaq, like Bynum, like Dwight...

Thats 3 different decades dudes been playin with dominant 7 footers.

??? yeah. 3 decades. right.

and yeah LAKER dwight and bynum are definitely dominant.

foh bruh...

Why is the olympic medal an accomplishment.

Take a team of the best players in the world smash teams of the worlds best scrubs.

said friend is still mad...

"you keep bringing up money, why does that matter so much to you? It's got nothing to do with you being sad, if you really think lebrons hairline equates you just don't understand. Enjoy your controversy man, I've got zero respect for you as a baller." :rofl:

kobe fans take it wayyyyyyy too serious

??? yeah. 3 decades. right.

and yeah LAKER dwight and bynum are definitely dominant.

foh bruh...

Yep. Bynum was the most dominant offensive C in the league last season. Pau's been the most skilled PF in the league for a handful of seasons. Dwight is Still the best C in the league, even at 75%

You can downplay their significance all you want, but Kobe's never been out of the first round of the playoffs without a dominant big man.

so which good player(s) that have won the chip, have not had a dominant teammate?

Hakeem Olajuwon. Tim Duncan in 03. Pistons of 04 had no dominant players, just a group of really good ones. Dirk in 10. Lebron last season (Wade and Bosh were hurt and far from dominant when the Heat won it last season)

I dont discredit Kobe for having dominant teammates, hes just in a much more privileged position than any of his peers. When he needs help, they bring in dominant players (best at their positions), then you look at the players other teams bring in for their top player.

Hakeem Olajuwon. Tim Duncan in 03. Pistons of 04 had no dominant players, just a group of really good ones. Dirk in 10. Lebron last season (Wade and Bosh were hurt and far from dominant when the Heat won it last season)

I dont discredit Kobe for having dominant teammates, hes just in a much more privileged position than any of his peers. When he needs help, they bring in dominant players (best at their positions), then you look at the players other teams bring in for their top player.

did you even watch the finals to say they were no dominant players on those teams?

houston was pretty stacked, they had clyde dexler, horry elie (i remember his spurs days)

spurs had david robinson, in that time, david was better then tim. plus sean elliot and avery were pretty damn good man

and the pistons? come on man...they had wallace while he was the stop machine, prince as youngin', billups, hamilton :lol:

and dirk had dominating shooters from what i remember.

and lebron won the chip himself? :lol: alright man if you say so

:rofl:

Horry and Elie are Dominant?

Rip Hamilton and Tayshaun were dominant?

David Robinson was better than Duncan in 2003????

Sean Elliott was retired in 03.

If you're gonna troll, atleast try harder

This dude said Robinson was better than Duncan in 03 :rofl:

Last edited:
did you even watch the finals to say they were no dominant players on those teams?

houston was pretty stacked, they had clyde dexler, horry elie (i remember his spurs days)

spurs had david robinson, in that time, david was better then tim. plus sean elliot and avery were pretty damn good man

and the pistons? come on man...they had wallace while he was the stop machine, prince as youngin', billups, hamilton :lol:

and dirk had dominating shooters from what i remember.

and lebron won the chip himself? :lol: alright man if you say so

LOL. When did you start watching basketball?

Horry and Elie are Dominant?

Rip Hamilton and Tayshaun were dominant?

David Robinson was better than Duncan in 2003????

Sean Elliott was retired in 03.

If you're gonna troll, atleast try harder

This dude said Robinson was better than Duncan in 03 :rofl:

LOL. When did you start watching basketball?

1) http://pgorner.hubpages.com/hub/The-Story-of-Rudy-Tomjanovichs-Houston-Rockets

2) http://thehoopdoctors.com/online2/2009/07/10-greatest-nba-champions-10-2004-detroit-pistons/

3) http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2013/0...nears-900-victories-a-look-at-the-early-days/

4) http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...1_ggAAAAIBAJ&sjid=YHQFAAAAIBAJ&pg=5687,111476

Last edited:
Why are you posting articles that have nothing to do with your original question?

You asked which great players havent had dominant teammates in championship runs to which I replied.

And for the second time, Sean Elliott was retired in 2003, but you can keep pretending he was on that squad.

You seem lost in this thread, maybe you should make your way to the Kobe Appreciation thread and post your opinions there, see if they make any more sense in those threads.

And for the second time, Sean Elliott was retired in 2003, but you can keep pretending he was on that squad.

i'm talking about when sean was on the spurs during their first championship when robinson was in charge and duncan was learning from him.

Last edited:
The first run has nothing to do with what you asked and what I said.

Back
Top Bottom