Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

i wanna hack into quicks account so bad and change his avatar, and make the kobe and lakers fanclub thread :lol:

The first run has nothing to do with what you asked and what I said.

so duncan in 2003 won it by himself?

ginobili and parker were not dominant? ok :lol:

Do you not read well?

When did I say Duncan won a ship by himself?

LOL @ Parker and Ginobili being Dominant in 2003.

Ginobili averaged less than 10 points a game shooting 39% in that playoff run. Dominant?

Parker averaged 14.5 and 3.5 in the playoffs while shooting 40%. Dominant?

I guess Lamar Odom and Trevor Ariza are also Dominant players in your mind too?

Hell, Derek Fisher averaged 10 points a game while shooting 45% in the last LA run, he was dominant too right?

If you want to make a case, atleast make a case from a time you were actually watching basketball. Thank You.

Last edited:
Hakeem Olajuwon. Tim Duncan in 03. Pistons of 04 had no dominant players, just a group of really good ones. Dirk in 10. Lebron last season (Wade and Bosh were hurt and far from dominant when the Heat won it last season)

I dont discredit Kobe for having dominant teammates, hes just in a much more privileged position than any of his peers. When he needs help, they bring in dominant players (best at their positions), then you look at the players other teams bring in for their top player.

this was your answer to my question as to who won the chip that didn't have a dominant teammate

you're saying when did i watch bball and yet you post stats as if that has much to do with it.

you probably didn't even watch those finals

edit:

and from what i remember odom and ariza were pretty dominant. no one had an answer for them. but you probably didn't know that since you rely on stats :lol:

Last edited:
Not having a dominant teammate doesnt equate to winning a championship by yourself.

You're as confused as the broad in your avatar holding a fake Jay Novacek jersey :smokin

yes, you are totally right

brb looking for stats to prove my case

Duncan and Robinson and company was swept by Kobe and Shaq in 2001.

Duncan and company never swept Kobe.

Lakers still > Spurs

how sweet it is
laugh.gif

Looking at the LA season thread, the first handful of pages with all the predictions are HILARIOUS :lol:

Yall remember when OKC traded Harden and all the Laker goons were ready to hand themselves the championship :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom