[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

Originally Posted by KenJi714

@%@ finals. this is must watch

lol

And i like what i see so far from our bigs.

Westbrook won't hit those shots all game though. Just let them beat you by jumpshot. Don't let them get free throws

laugh.gif
 Same...final tomorrow for a class that I've gone to maybe three times this whole semester.

I'm liking what I see from Bynum so far. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Na you can't let him shoot.
That's his shot the 15 footer. Some of you guys have not been watching OKC

Nah. He's not going to hit those shots all game. I rather have him do that than getting the Lakers into foul troubles and shoot free throws

When Sessions penetrates so deep into the lane, he needs to either dump it to Pau or Bynum or go up strong and draw a foul. Instead, he continuously brings the ball all the way back around to the perimeter wasting a bunch of time and energy. 

Originally Posted by KenJi714

@%@ finals. this is must watch

lol

And i like what i see so far from our bigs.

Westbrook won't hit those shots all game though. Just let them beat you by jumpshot. Don't let them get free throws

Those are his shots bro, he loves to pull up from the free throw line and he makes them frequently. 

pau playing like a women. Essesntial your top point guard session. Boy what a fool you are.

Westbrook will hit that shot that is something he has improved. I'll live with bynum taking jump hooks. Boy's acting like he's kareem or something.

I actually think the lakers are playing well even do they lost the lead. The concern is the bench Barnes, Blake need some points.

Yesterday we went from a great, physical Clippers/Grizz game to a Terry cloth soft called Heat game.

Today it was a pretty physical, 'let them play' Celts/76ers game to this soft called nonsense.

Cmon NBA.

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Yesterday we went from a great, physical Clippers/Grizz game to a Terry cloth soft called Heat game.

Today it was a pretty physical, 'let them play' Celts/76ers game to this soft called nonsense.

Cmon NBA.

The inconsistency at which these games are called by the half is
sick.gif

You can already see the storyline for one of these games. Fish going to be a huge spark for at least one of these games. So far playing well in his first few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom