[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

I wish celtics could have gotten Harden instead of green in that trade
frown.gif

good game goin on and the lakers can win if they keep feeding bynum and gasol also sessions must get at least 10 okc second group is nice

I have no problem with them beating us with jumpshots, i mean you gotta take away something, and I'm content with russy, harden, and durant staying on the outside.

They won't hit jumpers all game/series...at least I hope. Cause that's what the Mavs did to us last year. At least contest though.

30t6p3b.gif
So much wrong with this game.. Even my online stream is $+#@%$+ up... I'm not liking any of this.

I can live with OKC shooting jumpers all day. I don't want the game to change into a fast paced run n gun game. I also like that a lot of our shots are coming from the paint. 

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Thunder keep on hitting jumpers
sick.gif
Honestly that isn't so bad.
It really gets bad when teams play uptempo and run us out of the building like Denver was doing to us in the 1st round.That's when the Lakers lose by 20+

Jump shooting teams will not continue to shoot 55% to 60% all game long and certainly not for an entire 7 game series.

Back
Top Bottom