[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

yeaaaaah buddy. keep it up.
Great half for the young bloods
pimp.gif

as an actually player #!%+ this wait until they miss they can't hit these shots all game nonsense. step up and force them to miss. switch it up. just go out and try. ughhhhhhhhhhh

i feel kd stays bailing the defense out when he settles for that jumpshot at the end of clock situation

sessions has been such a disappointment these playoffs...no confidence and no clue...

We have to figure out something...because honestly guys, they are a far better team than we are right now. We can still win though, its all a game of strategy, match-ups, execution, and effort. All that combined can out-duel pure talent. 
But we have trouble putting all that together...

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

every jumpshot is going in for thunder, while lakers are pounding everything in the paint
No they are not. I have seen Hill trying to do stuff in the perimeter and generally ignoring the bigs. Most of the turnovers are due to stupid passes around the perimeter

Bench points 20-2
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is just way too many games that the Lakers come out and get blown out from the start. What is this dude Brown doing to prepare them?

Russ: 17 points, 4 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 steals, 0 turnovers at the half...
pimp.gif

Calm down guys, if they stay this hot, then it was just their night. Better contests in the 2nd half and keepit under 10 going into the 4th and we'll have a chance to steal this one. If not for the turnovers, we'd be right in the game 16 pts off of 8 turnovers.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
 At you Lakers/Kobe fans the other night. Acting like Denver was at top team with no all star.

Lakers pretty much started the game how I thought they would... Only 1 takeaway against a turnover prone team will not get the job done...

Thunder shooting amazing as well, lets see how the 2nd half plays out.

Also 1 OKC turnover to the Lakers 8, Lakers 2 pts off of turns when OKC has 16 off of turns.

Makes sense so far. It'll be an interesting game when OKC cools off... If they cool off.

Back
Top Bottom