[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

Mike's Knee mileage was alot higher he was a top athlete in 4 sports. Track being one of them.
what are you talking about
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
dude is trollin hard 

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by presequel

you cant blame a single player for this loss.

Que?
I agree with pre, we lost this game as a team. tbh I'd say the Thunder definitely WON this game rather than us losing it, that shooting clinic as a squad was simply incredible. To sustain that for just about the entire game is very impressive.

Encouraging to see Bynum showing that he cares though. I expect Game 2 to be a great game

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

Kid mind you manners little boy. Go look up MJ serving the league in his late 30's. MJ never lost a final and never got swept like Kb. Also had less talent on his squad. Don't Speak when grown men talk. Check the profile not the post count OG without all the useless post.

indifferent.gif
When Mike was at 33 years old . Did he play any team that is better than the Thunder ?

Better yet. What was Mike's knee mileage at 33 years old compare to Kobe at 33 years old ?
indifferent.gif

MJ never lost a finals because his team was the better team in all 6 Finals appearance

Can't say that for the Lakers. 2008 Celtics , 2010 Celtics > any team MJ play in the Finals

indifferent.gif
@%@% outta here

eek.gif
At the leaps and bounds, and fabrications people will go to praise Bean Bryant.

I love the fact that he's comparing a 2012 Thunder team as Kobe and the Lakers like they're the "bad boys" of today's era....did he forget the Lakers opponent last year in the second round?

Not even worried. They are not shooting like this throughout the series ..

Sessions tho .. 2 @#@%+!% pts? might as well bring Smush Parker back .. dont even try to make excuses for him.. its unacceptable

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Kobe might be irrelevant to this series' outcome. If Bynum and Gasol don't completely dominate (at least 45/25 combined), LAL has absolutely no chance. Kobe could end up being the 5th best performer in the series (KD, Westbrook, Bynum and Harden).

Well, that was fun.  Would love to point out some good stuff, but all I could focus on was KD/Russ/Harden.  We can't cover all 3.  We can only get 2, and that's if their shots are off.  They weren't, not tonight. 

I will give "credit" to Mike for at least trying diff guys in stretches to see what we got.  I will give that.  Tried a zone, that's a new look, I'll ok that. 

However, we suck closing quarters/halves, and we are dreadful after halftime.  That's a coaching thing.  We were down like 6 with a minute left in the half and the ball, turnover, missed shot, double buckets for OKC.  6-10 just like that.  Then come out horrible to start the half = dead.  We have got to fix that. 

Only thing we can hope is that our legs weren't there, not enough time to get scouted on them, now we have something and gotta try and steal game 2. 

It's only 1 game, but it sure felt worse.  It's also 2 of the last 3 we've played getting blown out.  That, would be a bad sign. 

Liked seeing Drew and Pau on the bench after the game tho, maybe they figure something out for themselves. 

Keep fighting, but we're up against it, no other way to look at it. 

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Not even worried. They are not shooting like this throughout the series ..

Sessions tho .. 2 @#@%+!% pts? might as well bring Smush Parker back .. dont even try to make excuses for him.. its unacceptable
Agreed, when we first acquired Sessions he looked like he was going to be the difference maker that we needed come Playoff time, but toward the end of the season and in the playoffs so far he hasn't shown to be any more effective than D-Fish was.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Can we fire Mike Brown now? 
laugh.gif

You're right. We never got blown out under Phil. *replays Dallas series*

Anyways, hats off to the Thunder. They showed up early and their stars had a great game. Punched us in the mouth early and didn't let up.

We'll be fine.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

I love the fact that he's comparing a 2012 Thunder team as Kobe and the Lakers like they're the "bad boys" of today's era....did he forget the Lakers opponent last year in the second round?
indifferent.gif
i was talking about  the teams Mike played when he was at 33 dawg

We all know the 80s bad boys ran the 80s Bulls out of town. Same with the showtime Lakers and Celtics

I asked what team is better than the '12 Thunder that Mike had to play when he was 33 years old

Jazz , Knicks ?
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Lol physical era my @%@. He had undersized guard playing him in his 30s.

6'3 !!# foot tall guards Hornecek, Stockton, GP, Stark, Hershey, LOL.

Bulls was the better team in all 6 Finals appearance.

Yeap league was weak alright lol . No other dynasty team beside the Bulls.

The best team Mike play was the Jazz and the Knicks.

Do me a favor and go off yourself

Your a Stan sitting in the stand as a fan. Learn your history before you talk. Go watch MJ with the wizards schooling prime kobe. Don't ever disrespect one of the greatest era's in basketball where MEN came to play. Let's Go OKC

Grant Hill – Height 6’8
″  Sean Elliott – Height 6’8″ Robert Reid – Height 6’8″  Jerry Reynolds – Height 6’8″  Walt Williams – Height 6’8″  Malik Sealy – Height 6’8″ 
Shawn Marion – Height 6’7″  Bruce Bowen – Height 6’7″  Lionel Simmons – Height 6’7″  Calbert Cheaney – Height 6’7"  Penny Hardaway – Height 6’7″ Bryon Russell – Height 6’7″Clyde Drexler – Height 6’7″  Reggie Miller – Height 6’7″  Purvis Short – Height 6’7″  Tony Campbell – Height 6’7″  Dale Ellis – Height 6’7″ 
Steve Smith – Height 6’7″
Reggie Theus – Height 6’7″  Glen Rice – Height 6’7″  Alex English – Height 6’7″  Reggie Williams – Height 6’7″  Dominique Wilkins – Height 6’7″
Nick Anderson – Height 6’6″
Gerald Wilkins – Height 6’6″  Rolando Blackman – Height 6’6″  Stacey Augmon – Height 6’6″  Doug Christie – Height 6’6″  Craig Ehlo – Height 6’6

Back
Top Bottom