[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

laugh.gif
 @ Ron saying the Lakers played, 'ok.' 
roll.gif
 @ Ron Ron throwing out his website and podcast out there. Reminded me of those old school DipSet interviews.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Kobe might be irrelevant to this series' outcome. If Bynum and Gasol don't completely dominate (at least 45/25 combined), LAL has absolutely no chance. Kobe could end up being the 5th best performer in the series (KD, Westbrook, Bynum and Harden).

Was semi saying this all day. Kobe isn't going to get anything in this series period. He's not beating Steph or James off the dribble, and is going to be a passer/jump shooter. It's all on Gasol and Bynum. They MUST completely win that battle in order for the lakers to have a chance. Both have to have monster 20 and 10 games, that's all there is to it. If they don't dominate those matchups, the Lakers won't be able to make those points up.

I still feel as though that Durant wont be much of a factor going into the series further. World Peace will do a good job on him. It's Westbrook and Harden. The only hope the lakers have against Westbrook is if he misses…seriously. And as for Harden, they have to somehow stop Harden from getting into the paint and making plays. 

However, Westbrook and Durant won't shoot that well the rest of the series (I don't think) and they'll cough the ball up a bit more in the coming games which should bold well for LA. 

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by sickickz23

I love the fact that he's comparing a 2012 Thunder team as Kobe and the Lakers like they're the "bad boys" of today's era....did he forget the Lakers opponent last year in the second round?
indifferent.gif
i was talking about  the teams Mike played when he was at 33 dawg

We all know the 80s bad boys ran the 80s Bulls out of town. Same with the showtime Lakers and Celtics

I asked what team is better than the '12 Thunder that Mike had to play when he was 33 years old

Jazz , Knicks ?
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
really showing your age....Jordan was 34 when his team faced the Jazz in the first of two finals match-ups.
oh and 1996 I can recall a dominant Orlando Magic team ready and determined to make a second straight finals appearance, only to get swepted....badly. Have a nice day!

Everyone talking about mileage. Kobe has played about 28.5 more games worth of minutes on him than Jordan's career. The numbers don't lie. Find another excuse.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Bring out the brooms for the lakers. Kobe should just retire now; he's never winning again. 
laugh.gif

Yeah, I mean he only got 5 rings right.
laugh.gif

Its funny to see these Kobe/Laker haters crawl out when they lose. Dudes are ghost when he's ranking up rings.

Lets face it, even if the Lakers would of played better OKC wasn't missing a shot tonight.

There's really nothing you can do when a team shoots lights out like that. Example....Mavs last season.

We'll see how next game goes. I expect it not to be a blow out. Still pissed though smh.

Laker haters want to act like Denver is garbage bringing them up, but Denver wouldn't have gotten blown out by 30. Just sayin.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by John Mayer

lmao at dude thinking kobe can be uttered in the same sentence as the GOAT
Word. Beandip isnt even the best player of his era.
laugh.gif
word. your the best troll of ur era

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by presequel

you cant blame a single player for this loss.

Que?
I agree with pre, we lost this game as a team. tbh I'd say the Thunder definitely WON this game rather than us losing it, that shooting clinic as a squad was simply incredible. To sustain that for just about the entire game is very impressive.

Encouraging to see Bynum showing that he cares though. I expect Game 2 to be a great game

Oh okay.

I thought he was intimating that Mike Brown was the reason the Lakers lost.

mike brown, please iso sessions when fisher is in the game and play a high screen and roll with bynum. have gasol artest and kobe on the wings. please.

Kenji is in denial. I doubt he even plays ball. We shouldn't argue with an idiot people watching might not be able to tell the difference.
MJ>KB

It is what it is. Good game by OKC, you can't do much when the team is playing like that.
If we win game 2 nobody remembers this loss, so lets go focus on that.

Good things from the game, starters didn't play as much should be refreshed for Wednesday, and Barnes hit a few shots.

Game 2 has to be played like game 7 no way we come back and win this series down 0-2...

Go Lakers, @*%% these whack !%+ haters go kick rocks...

Originally Posted by Fearless

OKC is just clearly better than us. Period.

Yep. Doesnt matter what adjustments you make, Lakers just dont have enough to beat this team. They are not getting any faster, more athletic or a better bench over night.

I love the fact that he's comparing a 2012 Thunder team as Kobe and the Lakers like they're the "bad boys" of today's era....did he forget the Lakers opponent last year in the second round?
indifferent.gif

We all know the 80s bad boys ran the 80s Bulls out of town. Same with the showtime Lakers and Celtics

I asked what team is better than the '12 Thunder that Mike had to play when he was 33 years old

Jazz , Knicks ?
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
really showing your age....Jordan was 34 when his team faced the Jazz in the first of two finals match-ups.
oh and 1996 I can recall a dominant Orlando Magic team ready and determined to make a second straight finals appearance, only to get swepted....badly. Have a nice day!
HUH ? Do you get my question ?

Dominant 96 Magic team ? Sorry that team is not on the level of the Y2k Lakers with prime Shaq and #8 Kobe

The 90s Jazz ? really ?
indifferent.gif

Team that win 0 ring and only 2 Finals appearances in the 90s ?

2008 Celtics, 2010 Celtics > any team MJ play in Finals .

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by Fearless

OKC is just clearly better than us. Period.

Truth.

Wishful thinking is if the Lakers can make this a series. OKC is just a much better younger team.

yup and IF the Lakers get bounced hopefully Mitch helps this team get more younger and athletic

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

Kenji is in denial. I doubt he even plays ball. We shouldn't argue with an idiot people watching might not be able to tell the difference.
MJ>KB
Oh wow you doubt that i even play ball. So you're in the NBA ? As far a im concern. We're all weekend warriors at best

And MJ> KB is your opinion

Misleading stat like FG% and Assists# does not tell the truth about the player

Prime Kobe is the better player with the ball

Like i said. MJ never play any team that was better than his Bulls team in 6 Finals

You said Gerald Wilkin lol . That guy can't even move laterally quick enough to keep up with any quick guards of today era. Byron Russel lol

6'4 John Stark, 6'1 Stockton, 6'3 Hornecek, 6'3 Hershey, 6'3 GP . Undersized guards for MJ

Time to look up MJ freethrows attempts # in those playoff and Finals. The refs blew whistle as soon as they touch MJ jersey

Kobe had to play against better teams in playoff and Finals

indifferent.gif

Jazz , Knicks ?
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
HUH ? Do you get my question ?

Dominant 96 Magic team ? Sorry that team is not on the level of the Y2k Lakers with prime Shaq and #8 Kobe

The 90s Jazz ? really ?
indifferent.gif

Team that win 0 ring and only 2 Finals appearances in the 90s ?

2008 Celtics, 2010 Celtics > any team MJ play in Finals .
laugh.gif
now you're trolling...were u even alive in 1995-96? whatever dude...include the 2012 Miami Heat finals team to your list 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Jazz , Knicks ?
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

He's comparing talent levels on a Jazz team that a loaded Lakers squad, arguably more talented than some of the Shaqkobe title teams, couldn't get past in '97 and '98 and saying they're an inferior team to this current Thunder team?? Yeah..ok. He's clearly showing his age and his general, consistent level of ignorance with a dash of his captain save-a-kob tendencies. Definitely gives Laker fans a bad name.Too bad ignore doesn't work with quoted responses...oh well.

Back
Top Bottom