[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

It's going to be a checkerboard alternating between blue and white shirts by section. I think they should have alternated seat by seat or even spelled out GO OKC or something, but it should still look cool on tv

537516_586857906294_140301390_31148781_1246694510_n.jpg
that's DOPE. 
pimp.gif

Really? 
laugh.gif

This is honestly the lamest thing I have ever heard in regards to sports and fans...

You best believe that shirt is staying on the seat
They put you on the shirt cam if you don't put it on. Time to go get my free shirt. 
pimp.gif

See you guys after the game.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Looks cool on televison...but if only shirts can make a block or steal during the game..then I'll be impressed.

The shirts would of lost by 28.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Looks cool on televison...but if only shirts can make a block or steal during the game..then I'll be impressed.

That's the same thing I ask from Pau Gasol.
laugh.gif

Well we obviously need a win tonight. We need to strap down on defense, if not, it will be game 1 all over again.

Well, let's play like underdogs tonight and make the game physical at least. That's one area, should we choose to exploit it, we can use to our advantage.

Anybody notice adjustments on D? Or are we going to *%#%+ after the game about nothing changing?

Back
Top Bottom