[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by Simba King

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Where was Kobe to take the last shot?? Isn't he a superstar??
roll.gif
[/color]

opposite side of the court, he didn't even get open. They tried to make a flare but Ibaka switched long enough I think he would have stolen or at least deflected it
then he ran away from the ball, he could of at least ran toward MWP

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Lakers should have extended the game and tried to shoot earlier in the shot clock since Okc had a foul to give. Terrible job by mike brown
That's how I wanted it also.

I think it's over its rare to see westbrook have a bad game. This was lakers only chance To take Advantege of that cus the win tonight would have left him and his pride/confidence down and play the rest of this series screwed up just like from what I saw today. Now I think Westbrook has his pride/confidence back up and will be back like game 1. But I'm hoping for the best for lakers but not seeing lakers win it after today's loss due to that weak pass Kobe tossed to durant that got okcs momentum up.

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by trickster360cj

I still feel confident about winning this series

As long as we keep our post game good, Game 3 & 4 should be ours we just need 5

Some of y'all be smoking the stickiest of the ickiest.
Face reality, this team is done, they're not good enough to win 4 out of 5 against OKC

Loss is on Kobe, just like the Xmas game.

No way LA wins both back to backs at Staples. Thunder in 6 at the most.

the Lakers cant win 4/5. We needed this one.
%+%$ hurts b/c I expect it to be the last of the core that we won rings with.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by trickster360cj

I still feel confident about winning this series

As long as we keep our post game good, Game 3 & 4 should be ours we just need 5

Some of y'all be smoking the stickiest of the ickiest.
Face reality, this team is done, they're not good enough to win 4 out of 5 against OKC
As long as we have Steve Blake, World Peace, and Matt Barnes, we will never beat OKC in a series. 
They have matured since 09. They stuck together and made it work, while we got rid of pieces and pretty much took ourselves apart. 

Originally Posted by chaose57

This is year is his last chance of winning another ring. If the lakers lose this series, kobe could kiss his '6th ring' goodbye as it won't happen anymore. Lakers wont get any younger this off season and other teams just keep on getting better.

True. Thats why cant get mad if they lose this series. Yeah they blew this game but #%#% happens. They are no where near as good as OKC. Father time has caught up to Kobe even though he's still the best clutch player in the league. They are not getting back to that level unless they pull off a robbery like they did getting Gasol.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Not one single Laker deserves this loss, it's all on Kobe.  Not Blake, not Brown, not Ron, Sess, nobody. 

Game 2, 2012, all on 24.  Can't believe what I just witnessed. 

We've stolen a lot of games over the years guys.  Now we know the other end of it. 

It's possible that we get BLOWN out in game 3.  Imagine Bynum's attitude right now.  Yolo x infinity squared. 
laugh.gif

Wow........
It was a miracle that they were up 7. I will never know how this team is able to get so many points in the paint with ZERO outside threats. There is NO ONE on this team that can stretch the defense.
I don't know if anyone took Kupchak's signing of Kapono or that other white dude seriously.

Yeah, Kobe deserves full blame for the loss but whether it was choking the game away or losing "normally" the Lakers were not going to get past the Thunder or San Antonio. The team had no realistic chance from the beginning of the season.

Outside shooting has been one of the key reasons why this team won championships before with Horry, Fox, or Fisher.

YES, FISHER WOULD HAVE PROBABLY MADE A FEW OPEN 3 POINTERS TODAY. IT MAKES ZERO SENSE HOW MANAGEMENT WANTS THIS TEAM TO PLAY BIG AND HAVE NO OUTSIDE SHOOTING.
They get rid of shooters.
eyes.gif

Every other team has random dudes shooting the lights out from 3. The Spurs have those nobodies that make everything. The Heat have at least 10 of those. Even the clippers have Young and Bledsoe who are lights out.

I except management to sign some washed up 3 point shooter again for the vet minimum.

Jim Buss ended the season before it even started
tired.gif

At least Lakers figured out to beat OKC.. its just the matter of recovering mentally from this and OKC's adjustments.. Fish's speech, etc.. would've been handy in times like this..

Look at Blake's Wikipedia entry
laugh.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Blake

"Blake missed a wide open 3 pointer to result in the downfall of the Los Angeles Lakers. Smh. He was wide open tho.... Reports that said Kobe made him walk all the way home to LA from OKC havent been confirmed....He also looks like a turtle."

Back
Top Bottom