[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Not only did Kobe take those horrible shots and turn the ball over...
He whined and cried when Sefolosha grabbed the rebound, with another 4-5 seconds on the clock. Could have fouled. 

Never seen him get rattled mentally this bad.

KOBE COMPLETELY LOST THIS GAME

this. But with that being said all this Kobes over the hill he should retire talk that's going on in here is crazy. Let's not sit here and act like he isn't a top 5 player in this league still. He can't be perfect.
Originally Posted by KidFlint13

Hurts way more than that blowout. At least we get to see the spurs wash okc next round

pimp.gif

Hurts way more than that blowout. At least we get to see the spurs wash okc next round

laugh.gif
 Right.

And you say that like LA and SA are allies are something. Y'all should hate each other.

Lakers are about to either get swept or go down 3-1. That back to back friday on friday-saturday will be the one to bite them in the rear end. They NEEDED to win this game.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by trickster360cj

I can't see how some of ya'll are giving up on the series already. Ya'll must have never played sports because I learned to never admit defeat until it actually happens. We can still win this series
With talk like that, you better have a seat on the LA bench and be wearing a jersey
laugh.gif
No but the mentality does not change. It does not matter if I'm ametuer, college, or professional you never admit defeat before you play the game

Jet made a good point, Kobe shoulda took it right to hole with 17 secs left. if not foul and get another possession to tie

Kenny is right. Kobe wanted the final shot of the game to go out on. Wasted 13 seconds dribbling and *@#%

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

laugh.gif
 Right.

And you say that like LA and SA are allies are something. Y'all should hate each other.

true in the finals i will be waving that miami flag believe me but I personally just hate okc

Originally Posted by Simba King

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Where was Kobe to take the last shot?? Isn't he a superstar??
roll.gif
[/color]

opposite side of the court, he didn't even get open. They tried to make a flare but Ibaka switched long enough I think he would have stolen or at least deflected it

Lakers should have extended the game and tried to shoot earlier in the shot clock since Okc had a foul to give. Terrible job by mike brown

I doubt we can play any better than this on game 3. This loss hurts so bad. I give mike brown and bynum, hill, ron, maybe pau credit for this game. If #@@%%$$ barnes just made 1 single open shot, we could have won. Still can't believe kobe blew this game up.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Kobe is done. Dude can not be going 9-25 or 5-20 in these games and except to win titles. Choking on top of that 
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
alien.gif

Dude can't even do a semi drive and throw up a floater. You know you are done when you can't even drive and throw up prayers in the lane
30t6p3b.gif

He needs to take a look at himself and understand that his fade away is predictable as hell and it ain't gonna work when your vert is now just 20 inches
30t6p3b.gif

This is worse than watching wizards MJ getting blocked 5 times by Pierce in a pre season game
tired.gif
roll.gif

THUNDER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Fearless

I doubt we can play any better than this on game 3. This loss hurts so bad. I give mike brown and bynum, hill, ron, maybe pau credit for this game. If #@@%%$$ barnes just made 1 single open shot, we could have won. Still can't believe kobe blew this game up.

not to mention that scared fast break of sessions

everytime this dude goes on a fast break i cringe
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Mike Brown saying Kobe was wide open
roll.gif
. The #%!@ was he watching. God he is dumb.

Only thing I like about Mike Brown is that he changes out of his suits (do coaches shower after games too?) into street clothes for the press conference. Dude wears Nike shirts and everything.

I know it was the first play of the game.. But, did yall see Kobe blow that wide Oopen layup.. I almost shed a tear of laughter and sadness.. Is it really the end
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Mike Brown saying Kobe was wide open
roll.gif
. The +*+% was he watching. God he is dumb.
laugh.gif
i like how TNT shows the replay after and Kobe is nowhere near open sefelosha was still right with kobe and why would you trust MWP making that cross court pass. i dont understand that play he drew up

i started watching the game at 2 minutes left when they were up by 7. and after that they gave up 8 straight points.

kinda think ima playoff curse, i remember in past seasons the same thing would happen.

not gunna watch game 3 hopefully we win.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Because these negative moments wipe out all the success he's had in the past right? Oh okay.
indifferent.gif
... going fwd ... why u bringing up the past ... get out here w/ that bs ... ur mans choked ... he's washed 9-25 is a regular night for him now ... dude couldn't shoot 50% in a big game if he took all layups 
So going forward we're only going to remember these moments? Because we want to right? You excited and jubilant because Kobe is struggling like this so now we're just going to remember moments like this one.

Oh okay.

Cool, glad we're on the same page mentally.
Don't trip my dude. 
Its easy for someone with no past to focus primarily on the future. OKC ain't got +*%+, so the fans looking at it like they undefeated 
laugh.gif

End of the day, yes we are losing this series. At the end of the day, yes we got swept last year by dallas. At the end of the day, yes Kobe is getting old. But at the end of the day you know what Kobe has that OKC doesn't? 

Spoiler [+]
KobeBryant2_display_image.jpg

OKC clearly has a younger more driven team than the Lakers. Monday and tonight has shown that the fuel is burning out on us. But thats COOL. There's 7 games to a series and we lost 2. 

When Kobe was Duran'ts age, he and the Lakers were that same type of team. As a fan, we know that and we still hope for them to be successful. 

But don't be ignorant and act like Kobe ain't the king of that court at the end of the day. Because when he gets on, he gets on. 

Even if OKC fans get over us this season, Ya'll going to have to face the Spurs... And possibly the Heat... So don't act like ya'll got it all together because ya'll played like trash tonight as well. 

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by Fearless

not to mention that scared fast break of sessions

everytime this dude goes on a fast break i cringe
30t6p3b.gif
man I forgot that too. Missed a *#*$%$% dunk!

Kobe blew everything, This is year is his last chance of winning another ring. If the lakers lose this series, kobe could kiss his '6th ring' goodbye as it won't happen anymore. Lakers wont get any younger this off season and other teams just keep on getting better.

Don't get my post fooled though. Kobe still played like an idiot. But I'm just saying that to cast shadow on everything the man has won over 2 playoff games is absurd.

Back
Top Bottom