[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by knightngale

30t6p3b.gif
Kobe said he did not expect those types of gambles. COME ON SON. I have seen him do the same types of lazy passes in this year's playoffs. Choking and senile 
30t6p3b.gif

Did anyone notice how sessions was straight up SCARED throughout the whole game?
sick.gif

Dude made it sound like playing the passing lanes is something that has been just recently invented, and the Lakers aren't yet schooled on this new, radical tactic. Dude, you threw a lazy pass and Durant just stuck his arm up and caught up.
It's possible that Durant's length threw kobe off.

At the end of the day, OKC just did what they were supposed to do and protect homecourt, Right?

RIGHT?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

30t6p3b.gif
Kobe said he did not expect those types of gambles. COME ON SON. I have seen him do the same types of lazy passes in this year's playoffs. Choking and senile 
30t6p3b.gif

Did anyone notice how sessions was straight up SCARED throughout the whole game?
sick.gif

Dude made it sound like playing the passing lanes is something that has been just recently invented, and the Lakers aren't yet schooled on this new, radical tactic. Dude, you threw a lazy pass and Durant just stuck his arm up and caught up.
It's possible that Durant's length threw kobe off.
Nah, I have been watching kobe play for a long time now and he has a tendency to be overconfident when it comes to passing. In game one he was doing some nonchalant passes that were stolen. Same thing in the Denver series. I have no idea why dude does not get the ball straight from the inbound, dribble up court, and call for a clear out. Running the offense (offense that was sucking $%+ the whole damn game) and throwing some weak $%+ passes on top of that is just stupid basketball. GO 1 ON 1 and at least brick a shot that has a chance of getting offensive rebounded
eyes.gif

I bet it was Mike Brown trying to act as a coach and calling play there at the end instead of going for the tried and tested 1-4.

sessions showing why he hasn't been able to stick on a team
the stage is too big for him

George Karl at home shaking his head watching Blake miss, lol

Bynum is about to bust out the Hot Sauce stye crossovers next game. I wouldn't be surprised to see him try a fadeaway 3 pointer either.

Man... I couldn't even speak.

This is the last run at anything.
If the Lakers can play like they did tonight minus the last two minutes and just feed the post for the rest of the series we CAN still win it.
Kobe needs to stop shooting fadeaways, just go up to the basket or something. Somehow make a system where the other guard tracks the ball in case of an Iblocka.

Kobe has the pieces to win, he just needs to use more of them then himself.
IF the Lakers win it this year... Bynum should be the MVP because he's the key to success.

Anyone remember how the Lakers used to win games by running the Kobe-Pau pick n roll in the clutch? When was the last time force feeding bynum in the clutch won them a game? oh 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by cruzair13

If the Lakers can play like they did tonight
LOL @ holding the Thunder to 68 points in 46 minutes for 4 times in the next 5 games

Nah, I have been watching kobe play for a long time now and he has a tendency to be overconfident when it comes to passing. In game one he was doing some nonchalant passes that were stolen. Same thing in the Denver series. I have no idea why dude does not get the ball straight from the inbound, dribble up court, and call for a clear out. Running the offense (offense that was sucking $%+ the whole damn game) and throwing some weak $%+ passes on top of that is just stupid basketball. GO 1 ON 1 and at least brick a shot that has a chance of getting offensive rebounded
eyes.gif

I bet it was Mike Brown trying to act as a coach and calling play there at the end instead of going for the tried and tested 1-4.
Hey man, I just said it was possible. If it were me, I'd run a 2/4 pick & roll with him & Pau.

I thought Barnes was doing a good job on Harden for a minute. But then he got in foul trouble.

Yea, yea nobody can guard the bigs; the bigs can't beat the Thunder though. It will take a solid game from Kobe, Pao and Bynum altogether. Kobe was killing us the entire game until that 4th quarter OKC defense shut him down. He's not the player he used to be for sure. I still got love for Kobe though; The rest of his team is wack, the coach too...

Originally Posted by buggz05

I thought Barnes was doing a good job on Harden for a minute. But then he got in foul trouble.

Yea, yea nobody can guard the bigs; the bigs can't beat the Thunder though. It will take a solid game from Kobe, Pao and Bynum altogether. Kobe was killing us the entire game until that 4th quarter OKC defense shut him down. He's not the player he used to be for sure. I still got love for Kobe though; The rest of his team is wack, the coach too...
The dude was 9-25, 0-6 from 3s. How the hell did he kill you all game? For the 2nd yr in a row, dude is ghosting in the 2nd round. 

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by buggz05

The dude was 9-25, 0-6 from 3s. How the hell did he kill you all game? For the 2nd yr in a row, dude is ghosting in the 2nd round. 
Lakers did not even make it to the second round last year. Dude is not ghosting. He is just old and done.

Lakers made it to the 2nd round last year. wth are you talking about? They were swept but they made it.

Kobe's shooting does not tell the whole story. He was making the right plays and hockey assists. whatever.
they still lost.

Kobe's defense was amazing as well. Stripping guys left and right and getting steals all over.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

ThrillHouse wrote:
Man....whatever, as long as Heats don't win the finals, I am good.

look at this $$@+ right here ...

laugh.gif
... im saying fam.. we even get brought up in other playoff threads off of pure hate... its really a illness

YoungTriz wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
ThrillHouse wrote:
Man....whatever, as long as Heats don't win the finals, I am good.

look at this $$@+ right here ...

laugh.gif
... im saying fam.. we even get brought up in other playoff threads off of pure hate... its really a illness

laugh.gif
 +*@@ came out of nowhere ...the hate is strong

Where are all these bynum quotes coming from? He did a post game? Why yall say he's gonna be NBA jam bynum next game? Vid?

Lakers still got a chance. They know how to defend okc. They just had mental lapses and very little cushion. I feel bad for bynum and pau because they both played well, to not be rewarded with a win sucks. Hopefully they can find that same hunger in gm 3...time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom